Scamacca

Chat about anything football related here!
Newmarket

Re: Scamacca

Post by Newmarket »

Whiskyman wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 1:56 pm
Newmarket wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 11:25 am You can only play fr 2 clubs in a calendar year I believe so he’s stuck here with Moyes till our relegation.

He’ll have a get out clause.
Is it a calendar year ? I thought it was a season.
I thought it was , maybe it isn’t .

I don’t really give a monkeys tbh . All this stuff could be written elsewhere about Paqueta Rice Fornals , Any of em .

Makes
None of it true but hey , we’ve all got fuck all else to talk about ….
Bring back Jonathon !

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Newmarket wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 2:42 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 1:56 pm

Is it a calendar year ? I thought it was a season.
I thought it was , maybe it isn’t .

I don’t really give a monkeys tbh . All this stuff could be written elsewhere about Paqueta Rice Fornals , Any of em .

Makes
None of it true but hey , we’ve all got fuck all else to talk about ….
We could talk about Aguerd’s goal. ;)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Good luck to him.

So that's Haller and him now.

I know let's get Haaland in and destroy him as well.

The fucking scotch cunt.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Apart from the keeper, is there one player that hasn't been played in another role other than his preferred position.? Needs must sometimes I know.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Rick_Deckard

Post by Rick_Deckard »

"I know let's get Haaland in and destroy him as well."

But thats the tragedy of it all...we have a marked propensity for it...how many good and above good players in their respective leagues have we signed and literally within months destroyed them and probably to a degree their reputations.
If aliens came and watched us for a few months they would think that was the aim of the game, destroy players, and goals were just a side hustle...

Its fucking ridiculous..if there was an award for it, we 'd win it every frikken year, nobody could touch us..

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Rick_Deckard wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:47 pm "I know let's get Haaland in and destroy him as well."

But thats the tragedy of it all...we have a marked propensity for it...how many good and above good players in their respective leagues have we signed and literally within months destroyed them and probably to a degree their reputations.
If aliens came and watched us for a few months they would think that was the aim of the game, destroy players, and goals were just a side hustle...

Its fucking ridiculous..if there was an award for it, we 'd win it every frikken year, nobody could touch us..
Agree completely mate. I get fed up with comments excusing the coaches on the basis that “the premier league is different”. Is the ball a different size? are the rules different? What is so different about the Premier League? Good players come into other clubs and are a success, good players have also come to West Ham and been a success but the number of failures, and expensive ones at that, at least by our standards suggest there is something else wrong.

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Whiskyman wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 4:00 pm
Rick_Deckard wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:47 pm "I know let's get Haaland in and destroy him as well."

Agree completely mate. I get fed up with comments excusing the coaches on the basis that “the premier league is different”. Is the ball a different size? are the rules different? What is so different about the Premier League? Good players come into other clubs and are a success, good players have also come to West Ham and been a success but the number of failures, and expensive ones at that, at least by our standards suggest there is something else wrong.
It's our song,.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

eskimo joe wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 5:20 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 4:00 pm

It's our song,.
Well that fucking thing would turn me off signing in the first place. :cry: