Scamacca

Chat about anything football related here!
palerider

Scamacca

Post by palerider »

Apparently Napoli want Scamacca in January and may have the readies too.

When he first joined, after McDullard's intitial hesitance to play him, I thought he looked the real deal for a few games, but now, like almost everyone, has got caught up in the general malaise of negativity and shit tactics the boring fuckwit uses.

So rather than let him leave, and have the hapless Jock revert to the Jamaican has-been, just sack the twat.

Please.

eskimo joe

Re: Scamacca

Post by eskimo joe »

palerider wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:25 am Apparently Napoli want Scamacca in January and may have the readies too.

When he first joined, after McDullard's intitial hesitance to play him, I thought he looked the real deal for a few games, but now, like almost everyone, has got caught up in the general malaise of negativity and shit tactics the boring fuckwit uses.

So rather than let him leave, and have the hapless Jock revert to the Jamaican has-been, just sack the twat.

Please.
Got the feeling Scamacca will now jump at the chance regardless of whether or not Bug eyes is in charge. Too good an opportunity to miss and too big a chance to remain even getting in a new manager.

Think this also would be the perfect opportunity for the money bags to get back at least what they paid. After all even someone with tunnel vision can see there isn't a light at the end of it.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Towie

Post by Towie »

Champions league or Championship next season.

Which would you choose?
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Would be a bloody good move for the bloke. Napoli are one class outfit and, errr West Ham are not. If he's got any sense he'll be on the dog to his agent and counting the days to January. And if Fornals has got any sense he'll be next in line looking for the exits.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

You can only play fr 2 clubs in a calendar year I believe so he’s stuck here with Moyes till our relegation.

He’ll have a get out clause.
Bring back Jonathon !

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Newmarket wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 11:25 am You can only play fr 2 clubs in a calendar year I believe so he’s stuck here with Moyes till our relegation.

My understanding is it is a season, Scamacca would be legible as by the time of his impending sale it would be more than 16 weeks since his last transfer thus not falling into the category called a bridge sale which would mean sanctions.

Of course I could be wrong.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

palerider

Post by palerider »

Newmarket wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 11:25 am You can only play fr 2 clubs in a calendar year I believe so he’s stuck here with Moyes till our relegation.

But January's a different year surely. Although I'm not clear about the rule.

Play him with a partner up front (not Antonio or Bowen) and the weight would be lifted from the poor cunt's shoulders.

Right now he's being sucked further down each week into the quicksand of McDullard's incompetence.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

No doubt his agents have been putting the feelers around probably on his say so who can blame them.
Totally wasted at this fucking shambolic excuse for a football club.
Good luck to him if he does fuck off

jameskel

Post by jameskel »

Has not looked interested for some time, much like everybody else (few exeptions :D )

If I was him, I would fucking swim there if I had to. Marty does not have a fucking clue how to use these players, unless they can run 400 miles in a game
Covid in the Boardroom

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Is it a calendar year ? I thought it was a season.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?