It could be worse

Chat about anything football related here!
Dwayne Pipes

Re: It could be worse

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Newmarket wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:48 am
palerider wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:33 am

The way it's been handled is a farce and symptomatic of the reign of Statler & Waldorf. It was clear as early as the back end of last season that McDullard could take us no further and the only direction the club would take with him would be down. Yet they still, for the sake of compensation, hope against hope he turns it round. The compo involved pales into insignificance compared with the losses relegation brings.

ANY slight hope of landing Tuchel or Poch disappeared after they failed to act after the Leicester shit show so now we're looking at the likes of Bielsa, Hassenhuttl or, dare I say it, Dyche.

If there's a clause in the small print that says Kretinsky doesn't have to go through with the buy-out if we're in danger of the drop he'd be a mug not to rely on it.

Fucking circus of a club run by a couple of fuckwits with a manager who's worse.
Deep down though , this is precisely the way we all knew it would play out is it not ?

How giving the players 2 weeks off and the other useless cunt a fortnight in the sunshine when they should be on the training ground sorting through this fucking shambles is going to help us win at Arsenal I do not know …

Away at the Sky 6 -nil points
Home against the time wasters - maybe a point IF , and it’s a BIG IF , we score first . Go a goal behind and anything could happen there , the crowd won’t be backwards in letting there feelings known and it won’t be the players that cop it will it ? (Unless Rice kisses the badge of course).

The outcome of the Leeds game will be determined by the results of the next two games I feel.

The cup game we can kiss goodbye already . McCunt has previous .

We can ALL see what’s going to happen .

I’d like to hear from our Moyes inners and away support for their opinions on this . Giving the team unconditional love and support is fine , what do they think happens through THEIR crystal balls ?
I share your views on this absurd fiasco
Also as an occasional away tripper believe you me not is all fucking rosy with the scotch prick albeit the team gets full backing from the support game time and quite rightly so.
Know a load of away season ticket holders who want the cunt gone.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 11:03 am
Newmarket wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:48 am

Deep down though , this is precisely the way we all knew it would play out is it not ?

How giving the players 2 weeks off and the other useless cunt a fortnight in the sunshine when they should be on the training ground sorting through this fucking shambles is going to help us win at Arsenal I do not know …

Away at the Sky 6 -nil points
Home against the time wasters - maybe a point IF , and it’s a BIG IF , we score first . Go a goal behind and anything could happen there , the crowd won’t be backwards in letting there feelings known and it won’t be the players that cop it will it ? (Unless Rice kisses the badge of course).

The outcome of the Leeds game will be determined by the results of the next two games I feel.

The cup game we can kiss goodbye already . McCunt has previous .

We can ALL see what’s going to happen .

I’d like to hear from our Moyes inners and away support for their opinions on this . Giving the team unconditional love and support is fine , what do they think happens through THEIR crystal balls ?
Also as an occasional away tripper believe you me not is all fucking rosy with the scotch prick albeit the team gets full backing from the support game time and quite rightly so.
Hopefully I’ll be at the Brentford game to gauge the general feelings for myself but I’m also hopeful of being in attendance at the Emirates on 🥊 night , having a few connections in what used to be their North Bank .

Could be just like old times :lol:

Seriously though I’m not sure things could get much worse .
It was dreadful , the second half of Sam Allardici’s last season but even though we were in free fall I never really thought we’d get relegated.
With this clueless stubborn Cunt I’m not so sure .

I just don’t see how sticking with him over this WC break is going to help I really don’t .
It was an ideal time to clean house … if 3 game ultimatums were going to be dished out it should have been 3 games AGO whilst they had a chance to.
This is just prolonging the agony :
Bring back Jonathon !

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Newmarket wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 11:37 am
Dwayne Pipes wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 11:03 am

Hopefully I’ll be at the Brentford game to gauge the general feelings for myself but I’m also hopeful of being in attendance at the Emirates on 🥊 night , having a few connections in what used to be their North Bank .

Could be just like old times :lol:

Seriously though I’m not sure things could get much worse .
It was dreadful , the second half of Sam Allardici’s last season but even though we were in free fall I never really thought we’d get relegated.
With this clueless stubborn Cunt I’m not so sure .

I just don’t see how sticking with him over this WC break is going to help I really don’t .
It was an ideal time to clean house … if 3 game ultimatums were going to be dished out it should have been 3 games AGO whilst they had a chance to.
This is just prolonging the agony :
last two games were winnable home games, one before was at the time a bit easier to win or get a point, the one before against a wobbly Liverpool- The signs were there that we havent progressed, if anything gone backwards. Yet they come up with the idea that the person who gor us into this mess can get us out. Bet they voted Conservative.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Sullivan’s shitting himself over the payoff pending the pricks sacking hasn’t the foresight to understand his plaything will leak money like an immigrant’s dinghy if the inevitable happens.
I believe only Kretinsky would fuck the useless cunt off immediately.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 12:46 pm Sullivan’s shitting himself over the payoff pending the pricks sacking hasn’t the foresight to understand his plaything will leak money like an immigrant’s dinghy if the inevitable happens.

Agreed.
And no doubt Declans little comments were timed to perfection. He knows deep down he's wasting his time at this circus and what better way to announce the fact than in front of the cameras. I don't blame him or anyone else for wanting to get the fuck out of dodge with these sneaky horrible cunts in charge.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:52 pm
Dwayne Pipes wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 12:46 pm Sullivan’s shitting himself over the payoff pending the pricks sacking hasn’t the foresight to understand his plaything will leak money like an immigrant’s dinghy if the inevitable happens.

Agreed.
And no doubt Declans little comments were timed to perfection. He knows deep down he's wasting his time at this circus and what better way to announce the fact than in front of the cameras. I don't blame him or anyone else for wanting to get the fuck out of dodge with these sneaky horrible cunts in charge.
I can see it now .
Crucifixion ? Line on the left , one cross each …
Bring back Jonathon !

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Newmarket wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:56 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:52 pm

Agreed.
I can see it now .
Crucifixion ? Line on the left , one cross each …
At least you’re looking on the bright side of life. ;)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?