It could be worse

Chat about anything football related here!
eskimo joe

Re: It could be worse

Post by eskimo joe »

Whiskyman wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:22 am
andyginbrasil wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:09 am

Simply, has he allegedly been given 3 or 4 games to turn things round.
It was an attempt, obviously unsuccessful, at humour. You mentioned points once or twice and, well , it clearly didn’t work. Back to the drawing board I guess. ;)
Neither was a pointless post.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

It was an attempt, obviously unsuccessful, at humour. You mentioned points once or twice and, well , it clearly didn’t work. Back to the drawing board I guess. ;)
And you still haven't my question....do You know if I have to suffer Popeye for an extra game or not...... I'm suffering here..... :lol: :lol:

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

andyginbrasil wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:52 am

And you still haven't my question....do You know if I have to suffer Popeye for an extra game or not...... I'm suffering here..... :lol: :lol:
I reckon you got more than an extra game. All sorts of news flying around which mainly adds up to no-one really knows. Just the usual assumptions by people and the same old talk from the board which equates to nothing because at the end of the day it's just bluster and bullshit.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

palerider

Post by palerider »

I've put Jasmine the mystic cat to work.

It seems that we'll sack McDullard after losing 14-0 to the Arse and bring in Poch, then go on a ten game unbeaten run, finish the season in the top six, win the Conference League and reach the FA Cup final. Rice will sign a new contract and stay and Kretinsky, bankrolled by major US banks will take over the club, but I would add that some of the liberty caps may have got into her cat food.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

andyginbrasil wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:52 am

Well it is the pantomime season and West Ham is the best pantomime in town. Like you I don't get the thinking. If the board's happy that he's the right bloke say so and move on, If they think he's not replace him and move on. Whether it's 3 , 4 or 10 games all it proves is the board can't make their minds up. And iof course it sends a message to the playing staff that change is likely. So I'm anticipating a rush for the lifeboats in Jabuary.

And Sean Dyche to srrive early Feb. Unless someone else makes him an offer he can't refuse before then of course.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Whiskyman wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 12:51 am

I don’t get the point of this question. ;)
My understanding was a minimum 5 points from the next 3 games highly unlikely we’ll achieve that
Could of course be all complete bollocks from the ponces

We shall see early January.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:10 am

My understanding was a minimum 5 points from the next 3 games highly unlikely we’ll achieve that

The way it's been handled is a farce and symptomatic of the reign of Statler & Waldorf. It was clear as early as the back end of last season that McDullard could take us no further and the only direction the club would take with him would be down. Yet they still, for the sake of compensation, hope against hope he turns it round. The compo involved pales into insignificance compared with the losses relegation brings.

ANY slight hope of landing Tuchel or Poch disappeared after they failed to act after the Leicester shit show so now we're looking at the likes of Bielsa, Hassenhuttl or, dare I say it, Dyche.

If there's a clause in the small print that says Kretinsky doesn't have to go through with the buy-out if we're in danger of the drop he'd be a mug not to rely on it.

Fucking circus of a club run by a couple of fuckwits with a manager who's worse.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

palerider wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:33 am
Dwayne Pipes wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:10 am

The way it's been handled is a farce and symptomatic of the reign of Statler & Waldorf. It was clear as early as the back end of last season that McDullard could take us no further and the only direction the club would take with him would be down. Yet they still, for the sake of compensation, hope against hope he turns it round. The compo involved pales into insignificance compared with the losses relegation brings.

ANY slight hope of landing Tuchel or Poch disappeared after they failed to act after the Leicester shit show so now we're looking at the likes of Bielsa, Hassenhuttl or, dare I say it, Dyche.

If there's a clause in the small print that says Kretinsky doesn't have to go through with the buy-out if we're in danger of the drop he'd be a mug not to rely on it.

Fucking circus of a club run by a couple of fuckwits with a manager who's worse.
Deep down though , this is precisely the way we all knew it would play out is it not ?

How giving the players 2 weeks off and the other useless cunt a fortnight in the sunshine when they should be on the training ground sorting through this fucking shambles is going to help us win at Arsenal I do not know …

Away at the Sky 6 -nil points
Home against the time wasters - maybe a point IF , and it’s a BIG IF , we score first . Go a goal behind and anything could happen there , the crowd won’t be backwards in letting there feelings known and it won’t be the players that cop it will it ? (Unless Rice kisses the badge of course).

The outcome of the Leeds game will be determined by the results of the next two games I feel.

The cup game we can kiss goodbye already . McCunt has previous .

We can ALL see what’s going to happen .

I’d like to hear from our Moyes inners and away support for their opinions on this . Giving the team unconditional love and support is fine , what do they think happens through THEIR crystal balls ?
Bring back Jonathon !

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

It's all gone quiet over there........

palerider

Post by palerider »

Newmarket wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:48 am
palerider wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:33 am

Deep down though , this is precisely the way we all knew it would play out is it not ?

How giving the players 2 weeks off and the other useless cunt a fortnight in the sunshine when they should be on the training ground sorting through this fucking shambles is going to help us win at Arsenal I do not know …

Away at the Sky 6 -nil points
Home against the time wasters - maybe a point IF , and it’s a BIG IF , we score first . Go a goal behind and anything could happen there , the crowd won’t be backwards in letting there feelings known and it won’t be the players that cop it will it ? (Unless Rice kisses the badge of course).

The outcome of the Leeds game will be determined by the results of the next two games I feel.

The cup game we can kiss goodbye already . McCunt has previous .

We can ALL see what’s going to happen .

I’d like to hear from our Moyes inners and away support for their opinions on this . Giving the team unconditional love and support is fine , what do they think happens through THEIR crystal balls ?
I left a Whatsapp group because of it Tim, you probably know. Insults because after home defeats last season I dared to say that Moyes had reached the end of his limited capabilities. Followed by when I said it was a good result winning at Real Madrid, sorry, Watford, even worse.

So yes there are still some out there.

Delusion isn't a rave club in Ibiza.
Last edited by palerider on Sat Dec 03, 2022 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.