Wolves vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
tassiehammer

Re: Wolves vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by tassiehammer »

You on the turps Norman?
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

normannomates wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 1:58 am The blokes a fuckin fraud..got lucky for a bit.
SACK the cunt and his shit staff..
Mckinley.. Fuck off
Nevin.. Fuck off
Nolan.. Fuck right off
Noble.. Fuckin joker

Losers and cunts the lot of em.. On very large undeserved wedge
TBH can't see what Noble has to do with our predicament,he has only been in his current position for a few weeks. Of course it is possible that he has strongly backed Moyes and one of the reasons he still here. He does seem, going by his past statements, that he he goes for status quo rather than voice his real opinions. Well that's how I see it, could be wrong and he genuinly feels like this club is no longer run like a circus and Moyes is worth backing. Personally think it's misplaced loyalty.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

I have now reached the point of being resigned to the fact that we will be seeing us play in the chumps next season so from here on the results hold low expectations.

Think we might have seen the beginning of Moyes decline as a manager worth his salt when he took over Manure, since then his record hasn't been impressive, if it ever was before, think we are the only club since he has had a modicum of success with but that has been short lived probably due to his adherence to his system and other suspected but unknown factors.

Moyes talks of us having high expectations ignited by our past two league finishing positions, it went beyond that when he spunked out huge amounts cash, and if truth be told, non of us really expected us to be sitting in the bottom 3 though some were expecting nearer the top six. Myself , I thought pushing for top 6 at the most.

So Moysey! Is it wrong to expect more than what we are presently given, given the amount of cash you have had? I don't think so, maybe some aim too high but non aim this low. Cash isn't a guarantee of success, I know, but in the right hands it helps.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

normannomates wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 1:58 am The blokes a fuckin fraud..got lucky for a bit.
SACK the cunt and his shit staff..
Mckinley.. Fuck off
Nevin.. Fuck off
Nolan.. Fuck right off
Noble.. Fuckin joker

Losers and cunts the lot of em.. On very large undeserved wedge
Fucking right and all
Since we meekly surrendered to fucking Leicester when the cunts should have been fucked off before the World Cup break we have achieved a staggering one fucking point in the league.
How the fuck can anyone in their right mind be ok with this and let them carry on regardless fucking baffles me.

JayK

Post by JayK »

normannomates wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 2:04 am
JayK wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 1:05 am

True, he’s done well with that. His demise started over a year ago though didn’t it. His West Ham legacy, ok, not bad if you look at last 2 seasons finishing positions. His managerial legacy as a whole though is nothing to shout about.
His record for the last year is outstanding.
The cunt has now the front to call the support out.. FUCK OFF YOU FUCKIN CUNT
Yeah saw that. Disregard all the years before that eh Dave :roll:
COYI!!!

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Towie wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 8:13 pm

Whether you enjoy his style of football or not(I never wanted the cunt here) you can’t deny his 2 years of getting us into Europe. No other West Ham manager has done that through league position.
True, he’s done well with that. His demise started over a year ago though didn’t it. His West Ham legacy, ok, not bad if you look at last 2 seasons finishing positions. His managerial legacy as a whole though is nothing to shout about.
That's true. But doesn't that put him on a par with about 95% of managers earning a very good living from the game ? How many working in the PL and the Championship now have actually won a league title anywhere or a European trophy? Very few I would suggest, but thy can still get a gig paying the big bucks.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

JayK

Post by JayK »

Whiskyman wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 10:48 am

That's true. But doesn't that put him on a par with about 95% of managers earning a very good living from the game ? How many working in the PL and the Championship now have actually won a league title anywhere or a European trophy? Very few I would suggest, but thy can still get a gig paying the big bucks.
If you have no ambition and are happy with mediocrity, that’s up to you.
COYI!!!

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

JayK wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:04 am
Whiskyman wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 10:48 am

My ambition for the club has fuck all to do with anything. Fwiw the lack of ambition shown by the club sickens me and always has done, the same as lack of ambtion inm,people sickens me.But that has been the way of West Ham for the 50 years I have supported them. There is no reason for me to have any optimism that things are about to change. And let's be honest, the club is a toxic shithole when things are going wrong, we have an owner who is unpopular with the fanbase and unpopular within the game, and the perception of West Ham amongst fans of other clubs is, despite us now having a big ground and big attendances, that it is a small club with even smaller ambitions. Next season in the championship will see a large number of chickens coming home to roost when the financial implications hit home.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Whiskyman wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:17 am

My ambition for the club has fuck all to do with anything. Fwiw the lack of ambition shown by the club sickens me and always has done, the same as lack of ambtion inm,people sickens me.But that has been the way of West Ham for the 50 years I have supported them. There is no reason for me to have any optimism that things are about to change. And let's be honest, the club is a toxic shithole when things are going wrong, we have an owner who is unpopular with the fanbase and unpopular within the game, and the perception of West Ham amongst fans of other clubs is, despite us now having a big ground and big attendances, that it is a small club with even smaller ambitions. Next season in the championship will see a large number of chickens coming home to roost when the financial implications hit home.
goodpost:)

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Whiskyman wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:17 am

Yep unfortunately that has always been the West Ham way.