Well now David.

Chat about anything football related here!
Towie

Re: Well now David.

Post by Towie »

Newmarket wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:45 am
eskimo joe wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 5:43 am

She enjoys it really, gives her ego a chance to insert itself. What a joke, " This forum being a pretty negative board that's quiet when all is well and then lights up as soon as we lose a game". Not hard considering that over the last year losing is what we seem to do best.

What is harder to understand is that she stamps her feet, complains about everyone and how negative this board is but can't resist coming back on here after a spell away, and moaning herself in her patronising fashion., So either she is a masochist or she is really affronted that people dare criticize her idol and just can't help herself.

If I have the gender wrong I must apologize, but when you read the posts that come across as the writings of a person that appears to suffer from a bad case of PMT or a hen afronted because her beau has been wrongly treated it is hard to believe otherwise. But we are all mistaken sometimes, no doubt myself more often than others.
I may have mentioned this once or twice but as far as I’m concerned it’s good foruming , takes all sorts , different opinions etc , it’s what’s it’s all about .

And damned amusing when as a fan base , we need cheering up :lol:
It is fine having a different opinion, but if you express it in a condescending way and come across as an arrogant prick. Then expect to be ridiculed.
HD1 has a differing opinion but does it in a way that people will listen too.

As for Whiskyman never being wrong, pot kettle black springs to mind.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

palerider

Post by palerider »

tassiehammer wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 9:13 pm
Newmarket wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 8:54 pm2-2 :lol:
Extra time and then penalties :D
Who won then ?

It's not on the BBC website.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

palerider wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 3:15 pm
tassiehammer wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 9:13 pm

Extra time and then penalties :D
Who won then ?

Looks like a case of match abandoned.
Maybe kissed & made up ?
Bring back Jonathon !

palerider

Post by palerider »

Newmarket wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 3:26 pm

Who won then ?

Maybe kissed & made up ?
There'll be a replay surely or at least a golden goal.

JayK

Post by JayK »

Newmarket wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 3:26 pm

Who won then ?

Maybe kissed & made up ?
Post match showers. Don’t drop the soap
COYI!!!

ToneLoc

Re: A genuine question for Moyes backers

Post by ToneLoc »

The way I see it there’ll be one of 2 outcomes.
1. Survival under Moyes
2. Relegation under Moyes (Imo, Sullivan will not/cannot replace Moyes before the summer)

My preference is outcome 1.

But, I firmly believe that if (hopefully when) Sulli sells up that new owners / major shareholders will replace Moyes and Co as they will be looking for a fresh start.

So, I’m ok Moyes staying BUT only IF we survive AND there’s a change in the summer.

Any other combo…. the get fucked !!
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

If Moyes managed to stay until the summer, then it is best for him to go as I noticed quite a few good young players from the youth like Perkins who left the club after Moyes refused to give him games times even though he is just 18 plus Ashby now 21 want to leave for first team football and likely destination to a club that I disowned from their stupid owners and IF Moyes stayed, then Callum Marshall, Oliver Scarle and Dju Mubama will leave to another Premier League club and we would be a laughing stock.

Moyes, you did us proud last 2 seasons but the way you handled the young players aren't good enough.

Moyes OUT!
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

ToneLoc wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 4:08 pm The way I see it there’ll be one of 2 outcomes.
1. Survival under Moyes
2. Relegation under Moyes (Imo, Sullivan will not/cannot replace Moyes before the summer)

My preference is outcome 1.

But, I firmly believe that if (hopefully when) Sulli sells up that new owners / major shareholders will replace Moyes and Co as they will be looking for a fresh start.

So, I’m ok Moyes staying BUT only IF we survive AND there’s a change in the summer.

Any other combo…. the get fucked !!
Idle curiosity. Why do you think the dwarf can't or won't replace Moyes until the summer.? Surely if he has his doubts it is better to act sooner than later. Of course we are talking about the dwarf so I guess normal thought processes don't apply.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Towie wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 7:32 am
Newmarket wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:45 am

I may have mentioned this once or twice but as far as I’m concerned it’s good foruming , takes all sorts , different opinions etc , it’s what’s it’s all about .

And damned amusing when as a fan base , we need cheering up :lol:
It is fine having a different opinion, but if you express it in a condescending way and come across as an arrogant prick. Then expect to be ridiculed.

Oh, I've been wrong loads of times. One thing I will say though is that I would never say anything on a forum that I wouldn't say to someone's face. But some people seem to confuse others having a different opinion to them with some sort of personal attack. Imo that's their fucking problem.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Post by 9898 »

Whiskyman wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 4:54 pm
Towie wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 7:32 am

Oh, I've been wrong loads of times. One thing I will say though is that I would never say anything on a forum that I wouldn't say to someone's face. But some people seem to confuse others having a different opinion to them with some sort of personal attack. Imo that's their fucking problem.
It's ok for you. You can say what you want to anyones face as no normal bloke would hit a very, very old man like you. no one would hit a great grandad through fear of the consequences.
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."