Well now David.

Chat about anything football related here!
palerider

Re: A genuine question for Moyes backers

Post by palerider »

Newmarket wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 6:35 pm Well they had the chance to get rid of Moyes during the WC break and again after the Wolves debacle.

Now , with a cup weekend upon us the board had probably their last chance to sack him and give a new manager valuable time before the Geordies.

Ultimately they chose to not only keep him in the job on the strength of our win over the worst Everton team in living memory , maybe ever , but they actually backed Moyes in a January transfer window with almost certainly more to come.

So don’t you lot think it’s about time we all just got behind the manager and the team and give it some of the ‘in Moyes we trust’ type support in the face of adversity ?

Fuck off.

Nosher.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Newmarket wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 4:27 pm
palerider wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:14 pm I thought I'd bump this as one win and one of them has put his head above the parapet.

Prompted by seeing McDullard on Sky saying "We have to go to Derby and prove we're one of the top sides in the country".

I haven't stopped laughing yet.
Who’s the one ?
You know you cheeky rascal.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

palerider wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 6:57 pm
Newmarket wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 6:35 pm Well they had the chance to get rid of Moyes during the WC break and again after the Wolves debacle.

Now , with a cup weekend upon us the board had probably their last chance to sack him and give a new manager valuable time before the Geordies.

Ultimately they chose to not only keep him in the job on the strength of our win over the worst Everton team in living memory , maybe ever , but they actually backed Moyes in a January transfer window with almost certainly more to come.

So don’t you lot think it’s about time we all just got behind the manager and the team and give it some of the ‘in Moyes we trust’ type support in the face of adversity ?

Fuck off.

Nosher.
Charming :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

palerider wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 6:59 pm
Newmarket wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 4:27 pm

Who’s the one ?
You know you cheeky rascal.
Ni ni ni …ni…ni :)
Bring back Jonathon !

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

And the procrastination has now denied the masses the opportunity of ushering in a new exciting era of Dycheball. Everton will now surely surge up the league causing, no doubt, much gnashing of teeth and tut tutting from the bubble blowing hordes watching yet more dreams fading and dying as the increasing likelihood of a return to the championship looms large.

We must hope the vertically challenged one still has Alex MCLeish’s number on speed dial before all hope flies out of the window, chasing those fucking bubbles.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

palerider wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:14 pm I thought I'd bump this as one win and one of them has put his head above the parapet.

Prompted by seeing McDullard on Sky saying "We have to go to Derby and prove we're one of the top sides in the country".

I haven't stopped laughing yet.
When I heard that,I spat my tea out!

I am not sure what world he is in,but his not in mine.

terrya1965

Don't Often Give Moyes Credit,But...

Post by terrya1965 »

Him picking up Aguerd was one bit of good business. Moyes has been after him for a while,so deserves praise here.

I said it a few weeks on another site ,his a Rolls Royce of a player.He would walk into.ANY side in World Football,his that bloody good.

Castiron

Re: Don't Often Give Moyes Credit,But...

Post by Castiron »

terrya1965 wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 9:22 pm Him picking up Aguerd was one bit of good business. Moyes has been after him for a while,so deserves praise here.

I said it a few weeks on another site ,his a Rolls Royce of a player.He would walk into.ANY side in World Football,his that bloody good.
Howe saw the one that got away up close today. Bet he was gutted.

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

Get out clause if we go down??
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Credit,fuck him.
Nah it doesn’t outweigh the fucking around he’s done in other areas we desperately needed improving.