West Ham vs Everton Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
andyginbrasil

Re: West Ham vs Everton Official Match Thread

Post by andyginbrasil »

JayK wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 12:26 am
andyginbrasil wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:35 pm What really gets my goat is since the embarrassing result at the weekend away to Wolves.....the first opportunity Popeye had, the post match interview......he started...how much the fans mean.....how we should get behind them...blah blah blah....followed by various players obviously being told to weigh in as well....and expect more throughout the week.
Does he take us all for cunts....does he not realise that we know that he is just saying this because we have a home game coming up...and the possibility of 60k baying for him to be sacked.....for fucks sake Moyes be a fucking man and face up to your fate and stop trying to hide behind pathetic comments about people who obviously care more about the club than you do.
He’s scared
Of course he is..........and so he should be

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

andyginbrasil wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:35 pm What really gets my goat is since the embarrassing result at the weekend away to Wolves.....the first opportunity Popeye had, the post match interview......he started...how much the fans mean.....how we should get behind them...blah blah blah....followed by various players obviously being told to weigh in as well....and expect more throughout the week.
Does he take us all for cunts....does he not realise that we know that he is just saying this because we have a home game coming up...and the possibility of 60k baying for him to be sacked.....for fucks sake Moyes be a fucking man and face up to your fate and stop trying to hide behind pathetic comments about people who obviously care more about the club than you do.
60,000? Take away say 5,000 tourist who wouldn't have a Scooby wtf is going on, take away just 1 or 2 hammer chat members who might be at the game, same with a few dozen Kumb members, then the travelling blue scousers who will singing loudly to Sully " Please keep the fucker cos we don't want him!!" :D :D
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

tassiehammer wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 12:45 am
60,000? Take away say 5,000 tourist who wouldn't have a Scooby wtf is going on, take away just 1 or 2 hammer chat members who might be at the game, same with a few dozen Kumb members, then the travelling blue scousers who will singing loudly to Sully " Please keep the fucker cos we don't want him!!" :D :D
:lol: :lol: :lol:

JayK

Post by JayK »

andyginbrasil wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 12:32 am
JayK wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 12:26 am

He’s scared
Of course he is..........and so he should be
We should be past that stage and talking about his managerial reign in the past tense
COYI!!!

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

I'm thinking
Areola
Johnson Zouma Aguerd Emerson
Rice
Fornals Paqueta
Bowen Ings Benrahma

DM is thinking
Fabianski
Coufal Agbonna Aguerd Cresswell
Rice
Soucek Paqueta
Bowen Antonio Fornals

brookingslovechild

Post by brookingslovechild »

BlackDiamond wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:33 am I'm thinking
Areola
Rice
Fornals Paqueta
Bowen Ings Benrahma

DM is thinking
Fabianski
Rice
Soucek Paqueta
Bowen Antonio Fornals
like your set up better BD. Cant understand why johnson hasnt had more outings (LB or RB). Personally like coufal at RB and johnson at LB.
Benny has to start and fornal in the centre is a must.

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Areola
Rice
Fornals Paqueta
Bowen Ings Benrahma

DM is thinking
Fabianski
Rice
Soucek Paqueta
Bowen Antonio Fornals
Totally agree Areola should start .
Sooner see Ashby out on the right , and Cornet on the left ( if fit , otherwise Emerson ) .
A back three for me Zouma - Aguerd and Luizao :shock: .
Would definitely play a midfield three of Paqueta - Rice and Fornals .
I wouldn't select Bowen at the moment with his form or lack of it .
And the two up front for me would be Ings :roll: if signed and Benrahma to start .

But you and me both know neither of our selections will get a look in .

palerider

Post by palerider »

Areola
Rice
Fornals Paqueta
Bowen Ings Benrahma

DM is thinking
Fabianski
Rice
Soucek Paqueta
Bowen Antonio Fornals
The defining game for McDullard seeing his cash cow snatched away and he goes full on cavalier ? :lol: :lol:

'Backs tae tha walls laddies, ma job's on tha line. Cressie, wee Vlad. Ah dinnae wanna see you in the Everton half. Ma pal wi' the Russky hat says a 0-0 an ah'm safe. Dinnae let me doon'.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Bring back Jonathon !

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

“Take the handbrake off”………. rearrange those worse a little bit, Scrabble style and you have “The gaffer’s a cunt”.
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"