New Everton Player Does Not want Moyes As Manager!

Chat about anything football related here!
h69

Re: New Everton Player Does Not want Moyes As Manager!

Post by h69 »

andyginbrasil wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 3:47 pm
h69 wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 1:22 pm

Nope it wasn't. He never said he wouldn't sign if Moyes was manager. He just commented to someone that he was not happy that his character was called into question by Moyes. Seems he was right.
Oh dear......and you don't believe that he said that....a player who has a so called character problem.Has the ordasity to actually call out that he doesn't want to work for Moyes because basically he thinks our manager is a cunt .... surprise surprise many others think the same,..... It is admirable that you over protect anything said against Moyes, even blindly, if not a tad worrying but let's face it, that's what Noshers do.
Well I know what was said mate that's the thing. Nothing to do with protecting Moyes, I'm only telling you what he said. Therefore the story is untrue that he refused to sign. He merely said that he was not happy that his character was called into question.

It's Everton so it would make no difference to me if he had indeed said that but the facts are that he didnt. But you can believe what you will. He went to Spurs because they were a better option and he only agreed to join Everton because he wanted to play under Fat Frank who was also a goalscoring midfielder. He had already completed his media work at the time that Spurs confirmed they were serious.

jameskel

Post by jameskel »

Good to see "nosher" being used :D :D

69, as you seem to be clued up. Will Sullivan sell in April?
Covid in the Boardroom

palerider

Post by palerider »

Nosher is indeed an excellent word.

Kretinsky had us all fooled. He never planned for a full takeover in the first place. He's got lots of irons in the fire and saw us as a way to make money when the dwarf DOES sell. And much will depend on what division we're in next season.

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

h69 wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:00 pm
andyginbrasil wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 3:47 pm

Oh dear......and you don't believe that he said that....a player who has a so called character problem.Has the ordasity to actually call out that he doesn't want to work for Moyes because basically he thinks our manager is a cunt .... surprise surprise many others think the same,..... It is admirable that you over protect anything said against Moyes, even blindly, if not a tad worrying but let's face it, that's what Noshers do.
Well I know what was said mate that's the thing. Nothing to do with protecting Moyes, I'm only telling you what he said. Therefore the story is untrue that he refused to sign. He merely said that he was not happy that his character was called into question.

It's Everton so it would make no difference to me if he had indeed said that but the facts are that he didnt. But you can believe what you will. He went to Spurs because they were a better option and he only agreed to join Everton because he wanted to play under Fat Frank who was also a goalscoring midfielder. He had already completed his media work at the time that Spurs confirmed they were serious.
:|

Still prefer the paper version.... ;) To just hearsay..,...

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

I’m inclined to believe that the player said what he said and the newspapers put enough spin on it to satisfy the majority that are always on the lookout for yet another stick to hit Moyes with.

Make em right . Tbf the player and Moyes deserve each other , great pair of Cunts.
Bring back Jonathon !

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

It came from a lot more sources....not just this paper....