FA Cup 4th round weekend

Chat about anything football related here!
palerider

Re: FA Cup 4th round weekend

Post by palerider »

Just watched Brighton beat the victims. What a well run club Brighton are. They have a clear plan, invest in youth, in fact the polar opposite to the fucking circus at the ILS where a festering dullard turd ushers any promising kids out of the door while the arsewipes in the boardroom do nothing to stop him.

As for the game, how the red cunts finished with 11 men is bewildering. Konate should have gone for denying a clear run on goal. Not even a free kick given. I'm bloody sure the weak as piss ref knew damn well that if he'd have given it he would have had to act so bottled it. And Fabinho should have seen red a minute after coming on. The look on his face after he'd assaulted the Brighton player suggests he expected it. With the top 4 out of reach for them, if I didn't know better I'd say the powers that be were bending over backwards to award them the FA Cup. Wolves were robbed in the 3rd round against them.

But agonising for their travelling thieves to lose it so late :lol: :lol:

The usual charity single is already in the making.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

palerider wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 3:54 pm Just watched Brighton beat the victims. What a well run club Brighton are. They have a clear plan, invest in youth, in fact the polar opposite to the fucking circus at the ILS where a festering dullard turd ushers any promising kids out of the door while the arsewipes in the boardroom do nothing to stop him.

As for the game, how the red cunts finished with 11 men is bewildering. Konate should have gone for denying a clear run on goal. Not even a free kick given. I'm bloody sure the weak as piss ref knew damn well that if he'd have given it he would have had to act so bottled it. And Fabinho should have seen red a minute after coming on. The look on his face after he'd assaulted the Brighton player suggests he expected it. With the top 4 out of reach for them, if I didn't know better I'd say the powers that be were bending over backwards to award them the FA Cup. Wolves were robbed in the 3rd round against them.

Very impressive Brighton - lose Potter and all his management team, replace him and still keep up their excellent playing standards. Sell Trossard to Arsenal and may lose Caicedo who unwisley (agent advice) submitted a transfer request.

Beat Liverpool twice in two weeks and the winner (what a sumptious classy finish) scored by Mitoma who cost them £3M and is proving a brilliant signing.

Contrast that with West Ham who have DM gurning in a polyester tracksuit and a half-fit lanky striker with a neck tattoo...that cost £35M

palerider

Post by palerider »

BlackDiamond wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 4:24 pm
palerider wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 3:54 pm Just watched Brighton beat the victims. What a well run club Brighton are. They have a clear plan, invest in youth, in fact the polar opposite to the fucking circus at the ILS where a festering dullard turd ushers any promising kids out of the door while the arsewipes in the boardroom do nothing to stop him.

Very impressive Brighton - lose Potter and all his management team, replace him and still keep up their excellent playing standards. Sell Trossard to Arsenal and may lose Caicedo who unwisley (agent advice) submitted a transfer request.

Beat Liverpool twice in two weeks and the winner (what a sumptious classy finish) scored by Mitoma who cost them £3M and is proving a brilliant signing.

Contrast that with West Ham who have DM gurning in a polyester tracksuit and a half-fit lanky striker with a neck tattoo...that cost £35M
Saw him coming. The last tattoo I had cost £30.

JayK

Post by JayK »

palerider wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 5:42 pm

:lol:
COYI!!!

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

palerider wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 5:42 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: