Geordie Maggots v West Ham official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Newmarket

Re: Geordie Maggots v West Ham official Match Thread

Post by Newmarket »

The question here is whether McCunt considers Newcastle to be one of the Sky 7 (🙄) or not ?

I don’t , they are nothing special yet and I feel it’s always possible for us to get something there in the same way as at the Bageldrome . I can’t see it happening but that’s hardly the point .

Moyes will go there with 5 defenders 3 defensive midfielders, Bowen and Antonio and pretend it’s Old Trafford .
We’ll defend stoutly and emerge with a glorious 0-1 defeat , probably brought about by a clanger from Kehrer and/or Fabianski .

At least we’ll see Flynn Downes .
Bring back Jonathon !

Towie

Post by Towie »

Newmarket wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 6:29 pm The question here is whether McCunt considers Newcastle to be one of the Sky 7 (🙄) or not ?

I don’t , they are nothing special yet and I feel it’s always possible for us to get something there in the same way as at the Bageldrome . I can’t see it happening but that’s hardly the point .

Moyes will go there with 5 defenders 3 defensive midfielders, Bowen and Antonio and pretend it’s Old Trafford .
We’ll defend stoutly and emerge with a glorious 0-1 defeat , probably brought about by a clanger from Kehrer and/or Fabianski .

Make you right, though I think midfield 3 will be Rice, Pacqueta and Soucek.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Newmarket wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 6:29 pm The question here is whether McCunt considers Newcastle to be one of the Sky 7 (🙄) or not ?

See Downes ? , yeah for the last 20 minutes maybe .

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Towie wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 7:24 pm

What , we aren't going to have a midfield five and three at the back .

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Clayton wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 7:52 pm

See Downes ? , yeah for the last 20 minutes maybe .
DM will consider Soucek has played his way into the starting IX for the next few games. I've noticed with Soucek,the less of the ball he gets, the better his performance.

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

Sorry has been busy of late, our 4-2 win in last season opener at Newcastle will be the LAST ever win against them no thanks to their stupid owners for various reasons. If we lose this match, will it be Moyes last game or our dumb-founded owners want to wait another pointless 3 games by the time it would be too late and there NO ONE better than Moyes. Hard time ahead and i can't see us taken anything from those idiot team.

Squad:

Areola

Johnson
Ogbonna
Aguerd

Coufal
Rice
Paqueta
Emerson

Bowen
Benrahma

Antonio

I would prefer Areola than Fabianski and PLEASEEEEEEEE NO SOUCEK! Let us give a go and show them that half a bloody TRILLIONNAIRE owners that we are NOT to be messed with.

COYI!!! whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

Love the enthusiasm Ibbs. :D

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

I bet you are not far wrong..If you want to win yourself an easy few quid,a 1-0 defeat is not a bad shot.5/1 with Skybet.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Towie wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 7:24 pm

Away at a club in the top 4.

I don’t think he’ll pick Paqueta unless Antonio is benched .
Bring back Jonathon !

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

OZHAMMER wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 9:41 pm Love the enthusiasm Ibbs. :D
I loved the opening paragraph. Couldn't make any sense of it at all. :D :D
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............