Leicester’s debt…….

Chat about anything football related here!
ToneLoc

Leicester’s debt…….

Post by ToneLoc »

Not sure how easy/difficult it is to prove/disprove this but……. if true? Fuck me……. imagine the Welsh hobbit doing this?
https://www.skysports.com/share/12800602

He’d have palpitations just reading this.
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

Whiskyman

Re: Leicester’s debt…….

Post by Whiskyman »

It's all a bit smoke and mirrors Tone. The loan has been converted into shares so, as the article says, if and when the club is sold the money will effectively be paid back. Don't know if Leicester's shares pay a dividend but obviously if they do they will provide income to the shareholder,

Funnily enough it could possibly be the first stage of the owner's intention to sell up.

But if indeed the dwarf does develop palpitations on reading the article I suppose we can all hope his problems will not prove to be too trivial. ;)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

ToneLoc wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 1:15 pm Not sure how easy/difficult it is to prove/disprove this but……. if true? Fuck me……. imagine the Welsh hobbit doing this?
https://www.skysports.com/share/12800602

He’d have palpitations just reading this.
Yep, saw that Tone.
Tbh I can see that happening, the father seemed to be a decent bloke until his untimely end so perhaps that type of thinking has been passed on. Like you say you can't see that ever happening with our circus and if rumours are true the filth are mulling over the idea of handing the reigns over to their offspring.
From a personal point of view that scenario would be the final straw for me and my 50 year love affair with West Ham would come to an end. I'm just about hanging on now with it all, but that would definitely be the end of all things claret and blue.
I simply detest them with a passion and I've not even started on the manager yet!
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

The present owner is the guy that bought all the travelling Watford fans a beer the day they unfurled a big banner saying something along the lines of "Thanks for allowing us all to dream". A reference to Leicester winning the league.

A gesture I can't imagine even occurring to the dwarf.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Fuck me you’d need a spanner to undo 50p from that cunt Sullivan’s grubby fucking hand.