Gary Lineker/MoTD

Chat about anything football related here!
Optimistic Lee

Match of The Day Tonight

Post by Optimistic Lee »

Although we did not play today, I am looking forward to a broadcast of pure football which is unspoilt by the punditry of the pigmies of sport.

Lineker- a self obsessed and self opinionated prick who is shamelessly bias towards Leicester. His football knowledge is definitely on the decline.

Shearer- a fucking brain dead Geordie who is shamelessly bias towards Newcastle. His so called ‘forensic’ analysis of attacking football always places the blame on defence.

Wright - a brain dead cunt. Enough said

Bring on the pigmy free Match of The Day!
Tough times never last but tough people do

Rick_Deckard

Re: Match of The Day Tonight

Post by Rick_Deckard »

"shamelessly bias towards Leicester". and the hordes of spongers, chancers and freeloader invaders coming to our country on a daily basis...just saying

JayK

Post by JayK »

My Dad always says, if they (the pundits) know so much, why ain’t they managers. He has no time for them and neither do I. They all have a bias towards the big 6
COYI!!!

Optimistic Lee

Post by Optimistic Lee »

Rick_Deckard wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 5:13 pm "shamelessly bias towards Leicester". and the hordes of spongers, chancers and freeloader invaders coming to our country on a daily basis...just saying
Spot on. I have already expressed my utter contempt for these hoards of young adult male scum that are seeking sanctuary in our country at a cost of £8m per day. We should also be extremely pissed off by the number of hotel staff that have been sacked and weddings cancelled at these hotels due to the government takeover. I also asked flappy ears Dumbo to confirm how many of these Albanian criminals reside in his expansive real estate portfolio.

At least we don’t have to listen to his snivelling shit tonight.

Newmarket

Re: Gary Lineker

Post by Newmarket »

I’ve merged this thread with the Lineker one .
Bring back Jonathon !

Dwayne Pipes

Re: Gary Lineker

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:24 pm Hopefully all the rest of the fucking boring twats Will follow suit and just show the football.

Might start watching again.
Looks like I have my wish
8-)

Optimistic Lee

Post by Optimistic Lee »

Optimistic Lee wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 5:07 pm Although we did not play today, I am looking forward to a broadcast of pure football which is unspoilt by the punditry of the pigmies of sport.

Lineker- a self obsessed and self opinionated prick who is shamelessly bias towards Leicester. His football knowledge is definitely on the decline.

Shearer- a fucking brain dead Geordie who is shamelessly bias towards Newcastle. His so called ‘forensic’ analysis of attacking football always places the blame on defence.

Wright - a brain dead cunt. Enough said

Bring on the pigmy free Match of The Day!

I don’t recall Lineker spouting off about the injustice of indigenous homeless youngsters and military veterans that are currently living on the cold and wet streets of this country. He is a national disgrace.

palerider

Re: Gary Lineker/MoTD

Post by palerider »

So there I was last night, chomping at the bit for my opening gig on MOTD when the Beeb lackeys pulled the coverage, supposedly because I was dressed in my SS Obersturmbannfuhrer outfit complete with Iron Cross and oak leaf cluster.

Honestly, you can't win with these cunts.

Optimistic Lee

Re: Gary Lineker/MoTD

Post by Optimistic Lee »

palerider wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 7:54 am So there I was last night, chomping at the bit for my opening gig on MOTD when the Beeb lackeys pulled the coverage, supposedly because I was dressed in my SS Obersturmbannfuhrer outfit complete with Iron Cross and oak leaf cluster.

Honestly, you can't win with these cunts.
I had a hearty chuckle at your entertainingly ironic description of your Saturday night outfit, but equally pissed off that the Nazi’s completely fucked up our MOTD viewing.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Optimistic Lee wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 5:07 pm Although we did not play today, I am looking forward to a broadcast of pure football which is unspoilt by the punditry of the pigmies of sport.
Pure football ? I take it you won't be watching the West Ham game then. ;)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?