Baroness Brady

Chat about anything football related here!
Newmarket

Re: Baroness Brady

Post by Newmarket »

OZHAMMER wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 10:04 am
Newmarket wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 10:01 am

Never forget thought that Frogs posts were , shall we say , elongated .

The joke used to be that he’d take 6 paragraphs to say what could have maybe took 6 words .

But that’s all it was . A joke.
They certainly were long. But they usually had substance. And were rarely repetitious.
Now we’re going elsewhere 🤫
Bring back Jonathon !

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

OZHAMMER wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 9:48 am Thank fuck we got to the bottom of that!

The joke used to be that he’d take 6 paragraphs to say what could have maybe took 6 words .

What happened to the Frogmeister ? Someone said he posts on KUMB now but didn't say what monicker he uses.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Whiskyman wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 10:17 am

What happened to the Frogmeister ? Someone said he posts on KUMB now but didn't say what monicker he uses.
Dunno mate I’m sure you’d recognise him by his posting style if he does .

I doubt it tbh . He’s a H:C boy and wouldn’t lower himself :lol: :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Newmarket wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 11:03 am
Whiskyman wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 10:17 am

Dunno mate I’m sure you’d recognise him by his posting style if he does .

I doubt it tbh . He’s a H:C boy and wouldn’t lower himself :lol: :lol:
Could be mistaken but I think it was Terry who mentioned him being on KUMB.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Newmarket wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 11:19 pm
Optimistic Lee wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:02 pm

I respect your attempt to advocate for Joe but I would rather see the apology from him rather than you.

I am also fucking annoyed by previous comparisons that have been made between myself and Frogiron.

I am becoming increasingly annoyed and frustrated by Joe’s woefully inaccurate interpretation of the intent of my contributions to this forum.

Worryingly, I think that he believes that his rudimentary understanding of English gives him free licence to misquote or misinterpret my well meaningful contributions to this forum: Yet, you choose to support him.

I am coming to the conclusion that this forum is a bit too ‘close knit’ for my liking and is probably not for me. I am clearly not a member of the inner circle whereas joe clearly is.
I’m very sorry to read that you feel that way Lee . I certainly wasn’t apologising for anybody at all .
I’m sure the Eskimo would have clarified his comments in his own time though I doubt he would have apologised for causing you to misunderstand his ‘boring’ comment in the first place . That , my friend , you did all by yourself.

As for the Frog Iron comparison, any such comparison made would have been made solely as a compliment.

Frog was a well liked and respected contributor to this site so if you’re well thought out and well composed posts are similar then I think you’ve already done very well .
Ok so your use of long words that I’ve never personally even heard of lose me sometimes but I’m sure that’s down to my limited education rather than you trying to be clever.

Again , great . Carry on sir , my iPhone has a thesaurus so not a problem.
Nobody wants to lose new members of the forum , indeed I’ve spent ages trying to entice “the lurkers” to join in the fun here .
And it IS fun Lee . It just takes time to get to “get” the general sarcastic sense of humour that prevails here.

That’s why it might appear cliquey to those not itk so to speak .

Stick it out . You won’t regret it if you do your best to not take offence and to give as good as you get .

The use of our sparkling array of emojis help as well although some of these cunts on here forget to use em 🤣
goodpost:)

Post by 9898 »

Optimistic Lee wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 12:20 am
Newmarket wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 11:19 pm

I’m very sorry to read that you feel that way Lee . I certainly wasn’t apologising for anybody at all .
I’m sure the Eskimo would have clarified his comments in his own time though I doubt he would have apologised for causing you to misunderstand his ‘boring’ comment in the first place . That , my friend , you did all by yourself.

As for the Frog Iron comparison, any such comparison made would have been made solely as a compliment.

Frog was a well liked and respected contributor to this site so if you’re well thought out and well composed posts are similar then I think you’ve already done very well .
Ok so your use of long words that I’ve never personally even heard of lose me sometimes but I’m sure that’s down to my limited education rather than you trying to be clever.

Again , great . Carry on sir , my iPhone has a thesaurus so not a problem.
Nobody wants to lose new members of the forum , indeed I’ve spent ages trying to entice “the lurkers” to join in the fun here .
And it IS fun Lee . It just takes time to get to “get” the general sarcastic sense of humour that prevails here.

That’s why it might appear cliquey to those not itk so to speak .

Stick it out . You won’t regret it if you do your best to not take offence and to give as good as you get .

The use of our sparkling array of emojis help as well although some of these cunts on here forget to use em 🤣
No need to apologise at all.

Your reassurance is well received and you are the Hammers Chat Kofi Annan.

I will follow your lead and tolerate through gritted teeth the contributions that don’t quite chime with my views.

I have fucked up many academic submissions by relying on thesaurus because it is not capable of contextualising the intent. Nearly fucked my dissertation by trying to type rather than actually write! AI is often the imposter as opposed to your friend.

Thanks for your words of wisdom. :)
This is no place for a thin skinned pussy. Mumsnet ain't too far.
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."

Optimistic Lee

Post by Optimistic Lee »

OZHAMMER wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 1:49 am So we’re going with Frog as the boring, long-winded one?

I didn’t find him boring at all, and certainly not who I had in mind...
Mr confused (me) is asking you to please elaborate because I don’t understand your point.
Tough times never last but tough people do

Optimistic Lee

Post by Optimistic Lee »

9898 wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 3:29 pm
Optimistic Lee wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 12:20 am

No need to apologise at all.

Your reassurance is well received and you are the Hammers Chat Kofi Annan.

I will follow your lead and tolerate through gritted teeth the contributions that don’t quite chime with my views.

I have fucked up many academic submissions by relying on thesaurus because it is not capable of contextualising the intent. Nearly fucked my dissertation by trying to type rather than actually write! AI is often the imposter as opposed to your friend.

Thanks for your words of wisdom. :)
This is no place for a thin skinned pussy. Mumsnet ain't too far.
Wtf, please explain the definition of a thin skinned pussy and share with us your enjoyable moments as a member of Mumsnet. Also explain what you mean by it “ain’t too far”.

Optimistic Lee

Post by Optimistic Lee »

Newmarket wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 8:44 am
palerider wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 8:43 am

Long-winded crap constantly. Thinks he knows it all.

Let me think.
Is he also a bit repetitive ?
No I ain’t . No I ain’t ,No I ain’t , No I ain’t , No I ain’t , No I ain’t , No I ain’t , No I ain’t , No I ain’t , No I ain’t , No I ain’t , No I ain’t ……oops I have may have fucked up.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Optimistic Lee wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 4:01 pm
Newmarket wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 8:44 am

Is he also a bit repetitive ?
No I ain’t . No I ain’t ,No I ain’t , No I ain’t , No I ain’t , No I ain’t , No I ain’t , No I ain’t , No I ain’t , No I ain’t , No I ain’t , No I ain’t ……oops I have may have fucked up.
See … now you’re getting it :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !