Baroness Brady

Chat about anything football related here!
eskimo joe

Re: Baroness Brady

Post by eskimo joe »

Optimistic Lee wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:12 pm
eskimo joe wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 5:39 am " you might be my boss but you are a total wanker"

That's disrespect and insulting at the same time. Direspect includes insulting or rude behaviour. One would think if you called someone a wanker often enough you are really showing them disrespect. Disrespect being the total opposite of respect.

But really it is quite easy to get the gyst of what F&D meant without getting so upset, I am sure he wasn't insulting your intelligence, which you yourself did to him in your response.
Eskimo joe, sorry pal, but what are you jabbering on about?

Quote from me which you used in an attempt to make a point

“ you might be my boss but you are a total wanker”

This clearly was not aimed at anyone in particular, it was intended to be a an innocuous comment. How the Fuck did you conflate my attempted humorous list of the use of the work ‘fuck’ with an attack on F&D???????

You then make some feeble attempt to merge disrespect and insult into a synonym. In my opinion, this clearly demonstrates to me that your grasp of English literature and language is weak.

Quote “That's disrespect and insulting at the same time. Direspect includes insulting or rude behaviour. One would think if you called someone a wanker often enough you are really showing them disrespect. Disrespect being the total opposite of respect.”

At this point I believe that you had lost the plot if indeed you ever understood the intention of our exchange of subjective opinions.

And finally, you offer the following very weak and confused advice to me:

Quote: “But really it is quite easy to get the gyst of what F&D meant without getting so upset, I am sure he wasn't insulting your intelligence, which you yourself did to him in your response”

More confused logic from you. Explain?

Finally, it is regrettable that this exchange of opinions with you has downwardly spiralled into the this irritating impasse. In the future, I will engage in discussion with you with a cautious sense of due dread.
Go back and read your own post again. Read mine again then try and grasp what is actually said, and not what you choose to be said.

It was you that chose to differentiate, or seperate disrespect from insult, I was pointing out that what you said can be either.

As for the rest of your diatribe, that is all in your over active imagination.

Edit. And seeing as you can't work it, out my response was to your attempt to educate F,&D , don't think I ever mentioned you aiming the fuck statement at F&D.

But it doesn't alter the fact that being rude or being disrespectful can be taken as an Insult,
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Optimistic Lee

Post by Optimistic Lee »

eskimo joe wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:31 pm
Optimistic Lee wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:12 pm

Eskimo joe, sorry pal, but what are you jabbering on about?

Quote from me which you used in an attempt to make a point

“ you might be my boss but you are a total wanker”

This clearly was not aimed at anyone in particular, it was intended to be a an innocuous comment. How the Fuck did you conflate my attempted humorous list of the use of the work ‘fuck’ with an attack on F&D???????

You then make some feeble attempt to merge disrespect and insult into a synonym. In my opinion, this clearly demonstrates to me that your grasp of English literature and language is weak.

Quote “That's disrespect and insulting at the same time. Direspect includes insulting or rude behaviour. One would think if you called someone a wanker often enough you are really showing them disrespect. Disrespect being the total opposite of respect.”

At this point I believe that you had lost the plot if indeed you ever understood the intention of our exchange of subjective opinions.

And finally, you offer the following very weak and confused advice to me:

Quote: “But really it is quite easy to get the gyst of what F&D meant without getting so upset, I am sure he wasn't insulting your intelligence, which you yourself did to him in your response”

More confused logic from you. Explain?

Finally, it is regrettable that this exchange of opinions with you has downwardly spiralled into the this irritating impasse. In the future, I will engage in discussion with you with a cautious sense of due dread.
Go back and read your own post again. Read mine again then try and grasp what is actually said, and not what you choose to be said.

It was you that chose to differentiate, or seperate disrespect from insult, I was pointing out that what you said can be either.

Edit. And seeing as you can't work it, out my response was to your attempt to educate F,&D , don't think I ever mentioned you aiming the fuck statement at F&D.

But it doesn't alter the fact that being rude or being disrespectful can be taken as an Insult,
Sorry pal, but more incoherent narrative from you which I cannot be arsed to respond to.

I previously said that I am now reluctant to engage in any meaningful dialogue with you until you are capable of making a serious argument. Anyway, I will respond to your assertion that I have “an over active” imagination (please get the syntax right next time) as I have never been accused of having an “overactive” imagination before and I fail to understand how you can make such a judgement on my mental traits when you know nothing about me.
Tough times never last but tough people do

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Optimistic Lee wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 6:09 pm
eskimo joe wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:31 pm

Sorry pal, but more incoherent narrative from you which I cannot be arsed to respond to.

I previously said that I am now reluctant to engage in any meaningful dialogue with you until you are capable of making a serious argument. Anyway, I will respond to your assertion that I have “an over active” imagination (please get the syntax right next time) as I have never been accused of having an “overactive” imagination before and I fail to understand how you can make such a judgement on my mental traits when you know nothing about me.
Pal!? Don't make me laugh! And I know all I need to know about you.

And do please for once do as you promised, do not respond!

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Fuck me if this was KUMB the entire thread would have been wiped off the face of the Earth :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

Optimistic Lee

Post by Optimistic Lee »

eskimo joe wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 6:20 pm
Optimistic Lee wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 6:09 pm

Firstly, I assumed that even you you would have figured out that my ‘pal’ greeting was not intended to be an affectionate term of endearment.

Secondly, read the fucking words: I made no “promise” not to respond, I said that I was ‘reluctant’ to engage. Your continued inability to comprehend the most simplistic intentions behind the words astound me.

Thirdly and finally, I am fucking angered by your baseless judgemental “I know all I need to know about you” comment about me. You don’t know me at all you presumptuous ‘person’. How the fuck did you come to such a fuckwit assessment of me as a person merely based on my mischievous contributions to this forum?

Optimistic Lee

Post by Optimistic Lee »

Newmarket wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 7:02 pm Fuck me if this was KUMB the entire thread would have been wiped off the face of the Earth :lol:
Why?

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Newmarket wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 7:02 pm Fuck me if this was KUMB the entire thread would have been wiped off the face of the Earth :lol:
Awe,I don't know,they got a thread about w*nking.

Right up a few of our streets. :lol:

https://www.kumb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=185747

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Optimistic Lee wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 7:21 pm
eskimo joe wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 6:20 pm

Firstly, I assumed that even you you would have figured out that my ‘pal’ greeting was not intended to be an affectionate term of endearment.

Secondly, read the fucking words: I made no “promise” not to respond, I said that I was ‘reluctant’ to engage. Your continued inability to comprehend the most simplistic intentions behind the words astound me.

Thirdly and finally, I am fucking angered by your baseless judgemental “I know all I need to know about you” comment about me. You don’t know me at all you presumptuous ‘person’. How the fuck did you come to such a fuckwit assessment of me as a person merely based on my mischievous contributions to this forum?
"Getting to know you, getting to know all about you "

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

terrya1965 wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 7:43 pm
Awe,I don't know,they got a thread about w*nking.

Right up a few of our streets. :lol:

https://www.kumb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=185747
My suspicions are confirmed now ... They ( apparently) are all wankers on KUMB

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

Well, this place has livened up a bit!

:lol: