Baroness Brady

Chat about anything football related here!
Newmarket

Re: Baroness Brady

Post by Newmarket »

Wish we had a classic thread section .

This one would be straight in there
Bring back Jonathon !

jameskel

Post by jameskel »

:D :D :D
Cant believe I missed this.

Lee's right tho, woo is a cunt

Fact

:D
Covid in the Boardroom

Optimistic Lee

Post by Optimistic Lee »

h69 wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 10:48 am
whu wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 10:42 am fuck me, you're a card - chill the fuck out fella, a dozen people were chirping away like this on here when it came into existence. it was a very busy board. a very flexible set of moderators that catered for degenerates (which was probably most of us then) and anal cunts (you're covered in 2023) - simples.

have a nice day cecil
:lol: :lol: :lol: Made up posters like Lee are what happens when they need to drive traffic on a site and stop incentivising people to be controversial.

There will be mock arguments between Lee and 9898 next !
What the fuck is the translation of “made up poster………….to be controversial” in actual plain prose for grown ups ?

I am ignoring WHU who has proved beyond doubt that he is a mouth dribbling poor excuse for a semi-human who defiantly sniffs his own pissy and cum crusted pants for fun and excitement.
Tough times never last but tough people do

Optimistic Lee

Post by Optimistic Lee »

H69 and whu your irritating postings have convinced me that you are both a couple of inbreds. Please use all that ample spare time fucking each other.

https://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl= ... gJegQIARBy

Now fuck right off you fucking ‘Wrong Turn’ wronguns

whu

Post by whu »

alan partridge

this is this cunt, lee

without the dress sense and a few less friends

have a nice day you piece of fucking oak :lol:

james - obv. :lol:
Fuck Off Sully, Brady, Moyes. Killing this club by death from a thousand cunts.

whu

Post by whu »

whu

Post by whu »

Optimistic Lee

Post by Optimistic Lee »

Fucking funny, but why did you have to follow my lead by exposing my photographs ? The picture that you have now shared with this forum is that of an intelligent decent , but often confused and misunderstood .You two, on the other hand will fuck the nearest before breakfast and sniff out mamma and pops for lunch…………squeal like a pig boy (good to know the Internet has reached the wilderness)

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Ok . Once again I’ll explain for the benefit of those that haven’t seen it before .

The good thing about this forum is that you can get away with ‘saying’ and writing just about anything unlike some other boards that have , er , community standards.

We only have one .
The subject of families and the use of them to abuse other posters is forbidden .
We had problems a few years ago when it got out of hand and it won’t be tolerated anymore unfortunately.

As you were.
Bring back Jonathon !

Optimistic Lee

Post by Optimistic Lee »

Newmarket wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 10:38 pm Ok . Once again I’ll explain for the benefit of those that haven’t seen it before .

The good thing about this forum is that you can get away with ‘saying’ and writing just about anything unlike some other boards that have , er , community standards.

We only have one .
The subject of families and the use of them to abuse other posters is forbidden .
We had problems a few years ago when it got out of hand and it won’t be tolerated anymore unfortunately.

As you were.
Sorry Newmarket, but I won’t tolerate a fucking lecture from you, considering that why was allowed to post the utterly offensive and arguably illegal fucked up JCB holocaust sick gag. You should have interjected earlier when my ‘the hills have eyes’ inbred redneck jibe was actually not a parody but too close to the bone.

And finally, I was personally offended by whu sick JCB post because my family is jewish, but that possibility never entered your mind did it?

This is the final straw for me and I so I am leaving this forum to join one of the many other forums available.