Baroness Brady

Chat about anything football related here!
Newmarket

Re: Baroness Brady

Post by Newmarket »

eskimo joe wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 10:12 am
Newmarket wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:55 am

Good . Saves me banning you . Even I can’t be here all the fucking time .
Goodbye.
Funny how he won't tolerate a lecture, or maybe it's just from you. But he is quite happy to dish them out. Wonder who he will be on his return .
The irony is that my “lecture” is nothing new , it’s something I have to post from time to time when arguments and abusive exchanges degenerate into family stuff, it all starting with the sofa vs numbers stuff years ago .

And it was aimed just as much at Woo as it was at Lee.
I didn’t see his remark initially. It isn’t even factually correct as JCB didn’t even exist until after ww2 and I believe the Nazis had other means of disposing of the evidence of their crimes anyway .
However the damage had been done by then and
My post was a gentle reminder to EVERYONE.

I can’t be here ALL the time and I do my best to police it that I can .
My fear is that this thread will deter any lurkers that are out there from joining and contributing to the forum , there are usually many more guests than registered members looking in and the more we can get involved the better but they have to be aware of what they get into by doing so.

And you would think Lee would have done his due diligence but obviously didn’t .
This is what it is unfortunately.

How many of our members are non-white for example ? Christ every post on every thread could be offensive to somebody out there .

Anyway I’m just waffling now 🙄
Bring back Jonathon !

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Newmarket wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:55 am
Optimistic Lee wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:21 pm

Sorry Newmarket, but I won’t tolerate a fucking lecture from you, considering that why was allowed to post the utterly offensive and arguably illegal fucked up JCB holocaust sick gag. You should have interjected earlier when my ‘the hills have eyes’ inbred redneck jibe was actually not a parody but too close to the bone.

And finally, I was personally offended by whu sick JCB post because my family is jewish, but that possibility never entered your mind did it?

This is the final straw for me and I so I am leaving this forum to join one of the many other forums available.
Good . Saves me banning you . Even I can’t be here all the fucking time .
Goodbye.
Fucking bully. ;)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Newmarket wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 11:06 am
eskimo joe wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 10:12 am

Funny how he won't tolerate a lecture, or maybe it's just from you. But he is quite happy to dish them out. Wonder who he will be on his return .
The irony is that my “lecture” is nothing new , it’s something I have to post from time to time when arguments and abusive exchanges degenerate into family stuff, it all starting with the sofa vs numbers stuff years ago .

And it was aimed just as much at Woo as it was at Lee.
I didn’t see his remark initially. It isn’t even factually correct as JCB didn’t even exist until after ww2 and I believe the Nazis had other means of disposing of the evidence of their crimes anyway .
However the damage had been done by then and
My post was a gentle reminder to EVERYONE.

I can’t be here ALL the time and I do my best to police it that I can .
My fear is that this thread will deter any lurkers that are out there from joining and contributing to the forum , there are usually many more guests than registered members looking in and the more we can get involved the better but they have to be aware of what they get into by doing so.

And you would think Lee would have done his due diligence but obviously didn’t .
This is what it is unfortunately.

How many of our members are non-white for example ? Christ every post on every thread could be offensive to somebody out there .

Anyway I’m just waffling now 🙄
Maybe now it's time to delete this thread or store it in a safe place.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

eastcoastclaret
Location: Chris Eubank has written a book about ethics. If it sells well, he'll write one about Kent too

Post by eastcoastclaret »

It’s odd, Lee’s posting style reminded me of someone else a fair while back, big words, im better than you attitude, trying to put everyone in their place, thinking he could organise all posters, belittling people’s opinions, pushing his luck with Newms. But when faced with people who just won’t back down or frankly put up with it gets all aggressive. Mind you it did liven the place up for a bit…
I just can’t place who he was in the past under a different name but definitely familiar. Anyone else feel the same?
gonna need a bigger boat...my thumbs have gone weird...weleese bwian...I didn't eat the salmon mousse...nice beaver...like a glove...I have nipples Greg...the details of my life...he's not the messiah....

palerider

Post by palerider »

Moyes out.

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

eastcoastclaret wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 12:18 pm It’s odd, Lee’s posting style reminded me of someone else a fair while back, big words, im better than you attitude, trying to put everyone in their place, thinking he could organise all posters, belittling people’s opinions, pushing his luck with Newms. But when faced with people who just won’t back down or frankly put up with it gets all aggressive. Mind you it did liven the place up for a bit…
I just can’t place who he was in the past under a different name but definitely familiar. Anyone else feel the same?
I thought he wasn't a new poster as he claimed, was pretty sure he had posted a while back under the same name.

I even got to thinking he was numbers worse side.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

eskimo joe wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 12:51 pm
eastcoastclaret wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 12:18 pm It’s odd, Lee’s posting style reminded me of someone else a fair while back, big words, im better than you attitude, trying to put everyone in their place, thinking he could organise all posters, belittling people’s opinions, pushing his luck with Newms. But when faced with people who just won’t back down or frankly put up with it gets all aggressive. Mind you it did liven the place up for a bit…
I thought he wasn't a new poster as he claimed, was pretty sure he had posted a while back under the same name.

He was relatively new Joe , about 6 weeks ago .
Water under the bridge now but I got the impression he was quite young in comparison to a lot of us but very well educated.
And you can often take a peep into a poster’s personality etc from their avatar too … his giving away the fact that he’s definitely not a new age West Ham fan .
Amongst other things .
Bring back Jonathon !

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Newmarket wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 1:57 pm
eskimo joe wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 12:51 pm

He was relatively new Joe , about 6 weeks ago .
Water under the bridge now but I got the impression he was quite young in comparison to a lot of us but very well educated.
And you can often take a peep into a poster’s personality etc from their avatar too … his giving away the fact that he’s definitely not a new age West Ham fan .
Amongst other things .
I thought it was Alf Garnet's Grandson. ;)

palerider

Post by palerider »

Such a promising start too.

Hated Moyes. It was all there.

I'm sure when he gets the hang of being called a cunt he'll be back.

Towie

Post by Towie »

Whiskyman was just getting to like him, could have become best buds. 😂😂
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.