Baroness Brady

Chat about anything football related here!
palerider

Re: Baroness Brady

Post by palerider »

Optimistic Lee wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:51 pm Ffs can someone respond with a serious mature contribution to my initial submission.

Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy the banter, but in all seriousness Brady is clearly sticking her snout into matters that should not concern her. In my opinion she is a busted flush as Vice Chairman. Get rid Sullivan or at least divest her of her current authority as Vice Chairman.
A lot of us do their utmost not to be serious on here mate as it's escapism from the life-sucking shite that's offered to us on the pitch.

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

But from a business point of view. I'd give her a job.
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

tassiehammer wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:54 am But from a business point of view. I'd give her a job.
“Ere love, clean these trowels - nice and shiny like...”

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

tassiehammer wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:54 am But from a business point of view. I'd give her a job.
Somehow I don't think she would be quite right for a concrete pouring team. mate. Although I think a nice tight fit Hi-Viz would emphasise those puppies very nively. :lol:
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Reckon she has that midget ponce over a fucking barrel
He needs her more than she needs him , it makes the little cunt a look bit more credible imo.
Bet she can tell a few yarns about them two crafty cunts.
Never in a million years would he fuck her off.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

She’s just guilty of opening her trap at the wrong times .
She’s a Doris , it happens .

I think you should be directing your anger at Sullivan Lee , as Whisky pointed out .
Bring back Jonathon !

Optimistic Lee

Post by Optimistic Lee »

JayK wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 4:47 am
Optimistic Lee wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:51 pm Ffs can someone respond with a serious mature contribution to my initial submission.

Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy the banter, but in all seriousness Brady is clearly sticking her snout into matters that should not concern her. In my opinion she is a busted flush as Vice Chairman. Get rid Sullivan or at least divest her of her current authority as Vice Chairman.
Oooooo grumpy. I said exactly what I thought of her and wanted to say

What the fuck? Please translate your indiscernible juvenile pathetic offering into adult language.

your inane attempt to take the piss out of me has vexed me. Your posts are frequently incoherent and boring. You are a persistent itch that won’t go away.
Tough times never last but tough people do

JayK

Post by JayK »

Optimistic Lee wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 7:27 pm
JayK wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 4:47 am

Oooooo grumpy. I said exactly what I thought of her and wanted to say

What the fuck? Please translate your indiscernible juvenile pathetic offering into adult language.

your inane attempt to take the piss out of me has vexed me. Your posts are frequently incoherent and boring. You are a persistent itch that won’t go away.
Wtf? My original response to the opening post was “ She’s a cunt with big tits and a face like a smacked arse” and that’s exactly how I feel about her.

Don’t read my posts and scroll on then if you don’t like them. Prick
COYI!!!

Optimistic Lee

Post by Optimistic Lee »

JayK wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 7:50 pm
Optimistic Lee wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 7:27 pm

Wtf? My original response to the opening post was “ She’s a cunt with big tits and a face like a smacked arse” and that’s exactly how I feel about her.

Don’t read my posts and scroll on then if you don’t like them. Prick

JayK, in all seriousness and with the best will in the world, I still can’t decipher your language. Did you mean “ if you don’t like my posts don’t read them”? If this is an accurate interpretation, how can I decide if I like them or not unless I read them you ‘prick’?

Tough times never last but tough people do

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

JayK wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 6:56 pm She’s a cunt with big tits and a face like a smacked arse

I'm all moist.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.