Bang....

Chat about anything football related here!
Rick_Deckard

Re: Bang....

Post by Rick_Deckard »

and even if by some miracle we start performing best we could hope for is 12th now the vile have opened up an 11pt gap...what a fucking shambles

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 12:59 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 12:27 pm Southampton, Bournemouth and Nottingham Forest will go.
We'll stay up, but it may come down to goal difference.

Moyes will be hailed as a hero, by a very small minority (yes there are actually still some people out there who stand by the cunt)
Sadly, I too fell foul of a batch of drain cleaner laced with LSD, which has clearly affected you as well my learned friend if you think we'll stay up.

In my case I was apparently strutting around Taunton Museum dressed as Adam Ant singing Kings of the Wild Frontier. It doesn't last long thankfully and you'll soon be back to normal.
I think you're right my learned friend.
There I was feet up on young muktar being fanned by Svetlana getting ready for a four day binge with Mrs BB.
And the next I'm dressed as a Klingon, frothing at the mouth shouting obscenities at people in a Tesco's car park.
One has to be careful in future, me thinks.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

whu

Post by whu »

moyes is the problem, as we all know. he's a stubborn deluded dinosaur cunt. going to be extremely tough to stay up but i think we will, just. don't ask for reasoning. the football is the worst pile of dogshit ever..... so i'm obviously going gent away :lol:
Fuck Off Sully, Brady, Moyes. Killing this club by death from a thousand cunts.

JayK

Post by JayK »

whu wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 9:56 pm moyes is the problem, as we all know. he's a stubborn deluded dinosaur cunt. going to be extremely tough to stay up but i think we will, just. don't ask for reasoning. the football is the worst pile of dogshit ever..... so i'm obviously going gent away :lol:
:lol:
COYI!!!

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 9:26 pm
palerider wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 12:59 pm

Sadly, I too fell foul of a batch of drain cleaner laced with LSD, which has clearly affected you as well my learned friend if you think we'll stay up.

In my case I was apparently strutting around Taunton Museum dressed as Adam Ant singing Kings of the Wild Frontier. It doesn't last long thankfully and you'll soon be back to normal.
I think you're right my learned friend.
There I was feet up on young muktar being fanned by Svetlana getting ready for a four day binge with Mrs BB.
And the next I'm dressed as a Klingon, frothing at the mouth shouting obscenities at people in a Tesco's car park.
One has to be careful in future, me thinks.
I've contacted the Ministry of Health mon ami. We can't have scenes like this all over the country.

There's even a rumour an elderly Scottish bloke in London is going around convinced he's a Premier League football manager.

brookingslovechild

Post by brookingslovechild »

man u, liverpool, city, arsenal...still to play, could throw in Fulham & brentford as well. so we need to beat, get points at the rest.....hmmmmmm. not really sharing the confidence of getting anywhere near enough points to stay out of bottom 3.

I'm a glass half empty guy.....

although whenever anyone says that it reminds of the Laurel & Hardy film , where they can only afford 1 pint and decide to have half each. Stan proceeds to drink the full pint..to which Ollie says , 'Thought we'd agreed half each'..to which stan replies we did, My half was at the bottom. :) ....

i need to get out more.

palerider

Post by palerider »

brookingslovechild wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 2:45 pm man u, liverpool, city, arsenal...still to play, could throw in Fulham & brentford as well. so we need to beat, get points at the rest.....hmmmmmm. not really sharing the confidence of getting anywhere near enough points to stay out of bottom 3.

I'm a glass half empty guy.....

although whenever anyone says that it reminds of the Laurel & Hardy film , where they can only afford 1 pint and decide to have half each. Stan proceeds to drink the full pint..to which Ollie says , 'Thought we'd agreed half each'..to which stan replies we did, My half was at the bottom. :) ....

i need to get out more.
And Newcastle.

We've got two hopes. And one of them's Bob.

deanox

Post by deanox »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 12:27 pm Southampton, Bournemouth and Nottingham Forest will go.
We'll stay up, but it may come down to goal difference.

Moyes will be hailed as a hero, by a very small minority (yes there are actually still some people out there who stand by the cunt)
I agree I think we will squeak in some flukey way, but hopefully Moyes goes regardless if we have a good euro run.
He has managed a top 6 side with potentially good additions into a piss poor championship team.
Whoever takes us next will also get some Rice money and if half competent could have a season not hovering over the relegation spots
"If my auntie had bollox she'd be my uncle"

Optimistic Lee

Post by Optimistic Lee »

whu wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 9:56 pm moyes is the problem, as we all know. he's a stubborn deluded dinosaur cunt. going to be extremely tough to stay up but i think we will, just. don't ask for reasoning. the football is the worst pile of dogshit ever..... so i'm obviously going gent away :lol:
Dinosaurs once roamed the Earth with impunity until an unforeseen ‘act of god’ in the form of a big fuck off meteor knocked us back into the ice age. Don’t disrespect dinosaurs by comparing the species to the craggily faced Scottish inbred waste of space.
Tough times never last but tough people do