How many of the Old Skool ...

Chat about anything football related here!
Brookbonds73

Re: How many of the Old Skool ...

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Dolfo wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 1:07 pm FFS what a shit show of a thread! 😆

Good to see some old school cunts on here though, and equally good to see they haven't changed at all and remain utter shitcunts to a man! 😆
Can you kindly moderate your language please.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

whu

Post by whu »

Fade-and-Die wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:32 pm
terrya1965 wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 10:45 am

Parry Hotter wrote: ↑Fri Apr 29, 2022 2:39 pm

Here is just a few of you calling people out..The first one is to me..I could easily find many more,I cannot be bothered.

Use to think you was a decent poster but youve proved youre just a cunt who dont read what people say. Here goes. Did I say you was one of the cunts always moaning. No I fucking didnt. When did I say I was happy with one centre forward. I aint ever said that so why fucking pretend I did you lying cunt. You always put words in peoples mouthhs because you never read what they say,. Maybe its because youre just thicjk. may be you think numbnuts and the other negative cunts are right but what i said about this place being a negative shithouse is true. FACT.

Typical bloody arrogance from you. Funny how people who disagree with you spout on but the ones crawling up your oh so perfect arse are learned friends. Never met you but you sound like one arrogant mother.
:lol: That seems to be game, set and match to Terry.

Fuck me there are some precious oddballs about these days.

I blame the return of Woo, provocative cunt that he is :lol:
fucking right - high-chair posse giving it large ffs :)
Fuck Off Sully, Brady, Moyes. Killing this club by death from a thousand cunts.

whu

Post by whu »

dolfo - you absolute spritzer cuntox. are you still a tranny or non-binary in 2023 love? :lol:
Fuck Off Sully, Brady, Moyes. Killing this club by death from a thousand cunts.

Parry Hotter

Post by Parry Hotter »

Newmarket wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:21 pm
Parry Hotter wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 7:50 am

Not me mate but get mad some times with the mob who think theyre the in crowd here and done like it when other people post what they dont go along with. And got mad when the cunt who posts long bollocks about shagging sheep and drinking drain cleaner start crying about long posts from Lee. Dunno why the in crowd don t fuck off and start theyre own private little chat.
Point me in the direction of where this occurred please ?
Who was moaning about Lee’s long posts ?

There’s no rules against moaning about other people’s moaning ….
As long as you have your facts right Parry , otherwise it just seems like you’re having a moan up :D
Terry's been shit stirring mate I didn't start this off but what I said about one poster was that I think its fuckin stupid of him to call out people for making long posts and repeating stuff when hes the worst one on the board for reopeating stuff and posting long winded shit. That was all I was saying about it. Terry just poked his nose in and started having a go. Bloke I was on about posts all the time about keeping africans in a shed and posts evry day pretty much about how shit Moyes is. might all agree with that but dont want to read same stuff every day so why he moans about other people.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Parry Hotter wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:21 pm
Newmarket wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:21 pm

Point me in the direction of where this occurred please ?
Who was moaning about Lee’s long posts ?

There’s no rules against moaning about other people’s moaning ….
As long as you have your facts right Parry , otherwise it just seems like you’re having a moan up :D
Terry's been shit stirring mate I didn't start this off but what I said about one poster was that I think its fuckin stupid of him to call out people for making long posts and repeating stuff when hes the worst one on the board for reopeating stuff and posting long winded shit. That was all I was saying about it. Terry just poked his nose in and started having a go. Bloke I was on about posts all the time about keeping africans in a shed and posts evry day pretty much about how shit Moyes is. might all agree with that but dont want to read same stuff every day so why he moans about other people.
:D Parry . I know the post and poster you are referring to . He doesn’t mistreat his Somalis I can assure you .

But I promise you , his post re the long winded repetition wasnt referring to Lee .

As for Terry , he’s just a Kumb Cunt :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Newmarket wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:48 pm
Parry Hotter wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:21 pm

:D Parry . I know the post and poster you are referring to . He doesn’t mistreat his Somalis I can assure you .

But I promise you , his post re the long winded repetition wasnt referring to Lee .

I would like it known that myself and Sir Pale don't keep Somali's in a shed. I can't speak for Sir Pale but mine are kept in a cellar, and are well fed and watered.

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 8:12 pm

I would like it known that myself and Sir Pale don't keep Somali's in a shed. I can't speak for Sir Pale but mine are kept in a cellar, and are well fed and watered.
Watered? Ahh so it's not you that refers to drain cleaner all the time then :D :D
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

A c*nt among c*nts.I am fine by that 8-)

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

tassiehammer wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 8:57 pm

Watered? Ahh so it's not you that refers to drain cleaner all the time then :D :D
Come on tass, you can't give em the good stuff. Fuck sake they'll be asking for a bed next.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 11:55 pm
tassiehammer wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 8:57 pm

Come on tass, you can't give em the good stuff. Fuck sake they'll be asking for a bed next.
Indeed.

As for my Somalis it's true the H&S bods came to the farm recently and they now have an individual pebble to suck when they're thirsty.