How many of the Old Skool ...

Chat about anything football related here!
tassiehammer

Re: How many of the Old Skool ...

Post by tassiehammer »

Newmarket wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 11:05 am
tassiehammer wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:59 am Well this is taking a sort of "Baroness Brady" turn.
Oh no it’s not
Oh yes it is!!
You started :D
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

tassiehammer wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 11:11 am

Oh no it’s not
Oh yes it is!!
You started :D
We can all moan about other posters’ posting style and
Content. That’s fine .

I’m not going into what’s OFF the menu again .
Anything else within reason is good stuff , nobody has said anything they shouldn’t and long May it continue .

Stop shit stirring you Cunt :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

Newmarket wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 9:43 am
ToneLoc wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 9:40 am I remember following the 2005 play off final on the old messageboard in an internet cafe somewhere in Brazil.

Funny how things turn full circle. Now it’s DagenhamJohn on there talking to himself. At the beginning it was WHU. Mind you he still does that on WhatsApp 😜
….along with a bit of intermittent shit stirring on here 🙄
Livens it up a bit though eh.
All those endless niceties is like fucking bowel surgery 💩
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

Towie

Post by Towie »

Parry Hotter wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:51 am
Towie wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 8:05 am Parry Hotter if you don’t like certain posters humour, writing style.

Just ignore them. 😉

I read Mr O Lee’s posts and sometimes they go above my head because of the language used.

Does that make me a thick cunt?
I do have English ‘O’ level grade B if that helps, just never read a thesaurus. 😂
No need to be patrernising sonny. I know I dont have to read the shit but why cant I come here and bad mouth the cunt if hes bad mouthing Lee for posting long posts he dont have to read them does he like I dont have to read the sheep shaggers posts. I spose youre in there little gangs are you ansd you have to stick up for each other.
Well from that post I can tell you have no English qualification of any sort.
Patronising enough for you?

I mentioned it because it not the first time you called out posters for their writing style, so was just offering friendly advise.
But now you can stick it up your ‘arris. 😂
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

tassiehammer wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:59 am Well this is taking a sort of "Baroness Brady" turn.
Oh no it’s not
Pantomime season already. ? ;)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Parry Hotter

Post by Parry Hotter »

Towie wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:32 pm
Parry Hotter wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:51 am

No need to be patrernising sonny. I know I dont have to read the shit but why cant I come here and bad mouth the cunt if hes bad mouthing Lee for posting long posts he dont have to read them does he like I dont have to read the sheep shaggers posts. I spose youre in there little gangs are you ansd you have to stick up for each other.

I mentioned it because it not the first time you called out posters for their writing style, so was just offering friendly advise.
Sorry if my words aint to your good standard but english isnt my mother tonge but i have english wife and work and live here for 8 years now. And you are wrong i only call ourt one poster and he is person who complains about long postings and posts reopeating stuff but who posts same old shit every time he come here which is too many times for most people. He dont like long posts and dont like repeat stuff but he is always doing both. That is who I call out no one else.

Post by 9898 »

Parry Hotter wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:40 am

Sorry if my words aint to your good standard but english isnt my mother tonge but i have english wife and work and live here for 8 years now. And you are wrong i only call ourt one poster and he is person who complains about long postings and posts reopeating stuff but who posts same old shit every time he come here which is too many times for most people. He dont like long posts and dont like repeat stuff but he is always doing both. That is who I call out no one else.
:lol: Now lil' rambino is pretending to be non English.
Posting under 2 names on the same thread and trying to sound foreign :lol:
Psycho
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Parry Hotter wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:40 am

You have called me out a few times,completely out the blue.I have never said anything nasty about you or anything. You have done it to others too,so don't just make it out its one person. We don't hear nothing from you for 6 months and then yiu appear digging someone out.

It seems you only come here to shit stir.

You rarely make a comment about what the forum is about (West Ham).You are an oddity tbh.

whu

Post by whu »

ToneLoc wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 9:40 am I remember following the 2005 play off final on the old messageboard in an internet cafe somewhere in Brazil.

Funny how things turn full circle. Now it’s DagenhamJohn on there talking to himself. At the beginning it was WHU. Mind you he still does that on WhatsApp 😜
you told me to jump back in here you knobheaded :lol:
Fuck Off Sully, Brady, Moyes. Killing this club by death from a thousand cunts.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

whu wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 8:50 am

you told me to jump back in here you knobheaded :lol:
You know what I mean Wayne :D

Couldn’t get the others back could ya ? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !