The vermin.

Chat about anything football related here!
Brookbonds73

The vermin.

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Are apparently going to decide whether or not to terminate the holy hairpiece's contract over him throwing a tantrum towards their board.
I was told that it was because marble chops was caught getting bird shit off his windscreen with the infamous syrup causing conteox to throw yet another hissy fit.

A hypothetical question, I know, but..........
Would you have him at West Ham instead of McCunty?
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Re: The vermin.

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:40 pm Are apparently going to decide whether or not to terminate the holy hairpiece's contract over him throwing a tantrum towards their board.
I was told that it was because marble chops was caught getting bird shit off his windscreen with the infamous syrup causing conteox to throw yet another hissy fit.

If Harold Shipman were still alive I'd have him over McCunty.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:44 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:40 pm Are apparently going to decide whether or not to terminate the holy hairpiece's contract over him throwing a tantrum towards their board.

If Harold Shipman were still alive I'd have him over McCunty.
A misguided individual imo.
I mean we've all made mistakes.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

garnett

Post by garnett »

The country and the game I used to love is in a sad state, possibility of getting sacked for speaking his mind and in most spurs fans view the truth and another guy being vilified as the devil for savagely attacking a ref....NOT.

whu

Post by whu »

it's like terry brown revisited, anyone but the current cunt ...

that said, he has played the very hand that most predicted, proper ronseal bloke tbh ... so fuck him and the fickle cunts at shite tart lame
Fuck Off Sully, Brady, Moyes. Killing this club by death from a thousand cunts.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

garnett wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 5:03 pm The country and the game I used to love is in a sad state, possibility of getting sacked for speaking his mind and in most spurs fans view the truth and another guy being vilified as the devil for savagely attacking a ref....NOT.
If It had been Moyes, not Conte, or Kane and not Mitrovich there wouldn’t have been anything like the uproar. British born players and managers have more friends in the media than those nasty foreign chaps don’t you know.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

Imagine if they were 18th in the league