Well now David.

Chat about anything football related here!
Whiskyman

Re: It beggars belief!!

Post by Whiskyman »

terrya1965 wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:57 am
Whiskyman wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:33 am

He has a copy of the flash drive :o

Used to be negatives but it's gone all high tech now of course.
Seriously Whiskyman,what are your thoughts?
I honestly haven’t got a clue. And what’s more I couldn’t give a toss. ;)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

palerider

Post by palerider »

I feel your pain BB. I've given up caring myself tbh. Even during the covid season I had an inkling all wasn't as it seemed. And now it's come to haunt us in fucking spades. And although we'll never really move to the next level while the dwarf draws breath, 95% of the shit lies at the feet of McDullard. Yet I still agree the players don't come out smelling of roses. I don't begrudge Declan his summer move but we'll be low down in his thoughts when he's kissing the Chelsea or Arsenal badge.

I suspect Nick's video has an element of truth to it. And can you imagine next season in the PL if we pull off an unlikely escape ? We'll be lucky to get 20 points with this cunt at the helm.

It's in your DNA supporting this lot. But DNA is degraded quickly if conditions are shit. Restored quickly though as long as stumpy doesn't have a brain-fuck and keep the skirted arsewipe in a job.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Whiskyman wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 7:01 pm
terrya1965 wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:57 am

Seriously Whiskyman,what are your thoughts?
You surprise me Whiskyman?Has a regular contributor to a few West Ham sites,I thought you may have an opinion on it.Do you think it's bullsh*t then?

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

terrya1965 wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:01 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 7:01 pm

You surprise me Whiskyman?Has a regular contributor to a few West Ham sites,I thought you may have an opinion on it.Do you think it's bullsh*t then?
I only contribute to this forum and your favourite one so not "a few". But firstly I can't be arsed to sit through a fucking podcast as long as a football match so I can only guess at the content fropm the comments I've read. And the truth is Terry, like everyonme else, I haven't a scooby if it's true or not. For what it's worth I'd guess some of it is factual but, as is the case with all the click bait sites, they are after "hits" and so will no doubt polish up the way they present it to attract those hits and referrals. And like I say I couuldn't really give a toss because whatever the truth there's fuck all I can do to change anything.

From a personal point of view I'm inclined to think this probably has more substance to it.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... mpton.html
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

whu

Post by whu »

Moyes is a toxic, outdated, motivation-less, cancer ... in strict self-preservation mode. This will definitely be his last major position in this country. I am amazed he is still here. Truly ... but looking at our owners, nothing actually really surprises anyone any more. The payout to off him and re-employ, has outweighed all forms of logic. I haven't seen attached Youtube but Gonzo has told me enough about Moyes to know he's a fucking menace doing far more damage than good. He did have fallings out with key backroom staff and major players. Moyes was not happy with how we played in the 4-0 WIN v Forest, when they all followed Nolans lead and not Moyes' ... a truly fucked up situation and people have the balls to throw the shit at Declan. I'm amazed he hasn't fucking blown his top publicly TBH but that's another matter. Top six squad sitting bottom three. If anyone says this is not manager and no motivation/team spirit .. they haven't got a scooby.

MOYES OUT
BROWN OUT
SB OUT.
Last edited by whu on Wed Mar 29, 2023 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fuck Off Sully, Brady, Moyes. Killing this club by death from a thousand cunts.

palerider

Post by palerider »

whu wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 8:47 am Moyes is a toxic, outdated, motivation-less, cancer ... in strict self-preservation mode. This will definitely be his last major position in this country. I am amazed he is still here. Truly ... but looking at our owners, nothing actually really surprises anyone any more. The payour to off him and re-employ, has outweighed all forms of logic. I haven't seen attached Youtube but Gonzo has told me enough about Moyes to know he's a fucking menace doing far more damage than good. He did have fallings out with key backroom staff and major players. Moyes was not happy with how we played in the 4-0 WIN v Forest, when they all followed Nolans lead and not Moyes' ... a truly fucked up situation and people have the balls to throw the shit at Declan. I'm amazed he hasn't fucking blown his top publicly TBH but that's another matter. Top six squad sitting bottom three. If anyone says this is not manager and no motivation/team spirit .. they haven't got a scooby.

MOYES OUT
BROWN OUT
SB OUT.
I also heard Moyes was a bit peeved after the Forest game. And that Declan was involved as well in sticking two fingers up at the Jock cunt's tactics, but the arsehole could hardly dig anybody out after a 4-0 win.

It's a bit like a number 11 batsman facing the final over with 18 to win and being told to block out for a draw. Then hitting the first three balls for 6.

terrya1965

Re: Well now David.

Post by terrya1965 »

I am sure the main reason that Moyes is still in place is because Sullivan would rather get his opinion from the Jim White Show,then the fans that are having to watch this dross every week.

Danny Murphy has just said,if West Ham lose to Southampton on Sunday,they shouldn't sack Moyes in the first sign of adversity.

What planet has he been on?We have been sh*t for 15 months.

Maybe they are paid by Sullivan to Say that. :lol: That is tongue in cheek by the way.

Though honestly,you couldn't make it up!

Post by 9898 »

Why do West Han supporters think they deserve better than Moyes? It's been sad to see that the sense of entitlement and feigned success rise so dramatically over the last few years.
Thee is absolutely nothing in our history that suggests we are beyond Moyes type managers.
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

9898 wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 9:37 pm Why do West Han supporters think they deserve better than Moyes? It's been sad to see that the sense of entitlement and feigned success rise so dramatically over the last few years.
Thee is absolutely nothing in our history that suggests we are beyond Moyes type managers.
If my memory serves me right,you were one of the posters that was Anti Moyes from Day one.

Maybe the chairman deserves Moyes boring football,but can you tell why us fans do?I've never really thought of our fans being "sense of entitlement" at all.I just think your just stirring the pot?But what's new,aye with you. :roll:

h69

Post by h69 »

palerider wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 8:38 am No smoke without fire imo.
Not with our gullible fanbase