Claret & Booze

Chat about anything football related here!
terrya1965

Re: Poor Old Nick---Claret & Booze

Post by terrya1965 »

Newmarket wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 5:08 pm Now this daily ramble is worth watching .

Yes Moyes gets it both barrels once again , no surprise there , but Nick saying what we’re all thinking and it’s comical as well .
23 minutes but well worth waiting till the last 5 minutes rant

And I think he’s bang on .

Been listening to Nick for quite
a:while now.Always says how he sees it .

normannomates

Re: Poor Old Nick---Claret & Booze

Post by normannomates »

Whiskyman wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 5:05 pm Don't know if anyone else has seen any of them but there's a podcast called Claret & Booze (Daily Ramble) mostly fronted by a guy called Nick. It's quite decent and he makes some good points but it's a shame to see the poor bastard becoming more and more suicidal as each webcast unfolds. Someone should take him out for a night on the sauce before he starts giving demonstrations of self harming. Chill out Nick ffs. ;)
I think he's playing a persona to some extent imo.
Funny fella..

Optimistic Lee

‘Nick’ from Claret and Booze -

Post by Optimistic Lee »

Nick,

Can’t be arsed to sign into C&B and so calling you out on my Turf as a ‘Hammers Chat’ member.

I know that you trawl the West Ham forums like a covert MI5 Agent aiming to collect ‘snippets’ of so called intel and so I also know that you will see this.

Your most recent blog is a fucking disgrace.

Quite rightly, You have spent most of the season fucking off Moyes as a useless toxic cunt who should have been put to the sword before the World Cup break.

We fuck up an opportunity to beat an under par Arsenal team and you are wetting your knickers because we showed some spirit having gone 2-0 down. You are disillusioned if you think that Moyes had anything to do with the turnaround. The players decided that enough is enough and collectively decided to play for the shirt and the fans rather than comply with the Moyes Mogadon tactics.

Your so called ‘intel’ suggests that Moyes has shaken hands on a deal to walk away at the end of the season for which you are grateful and respectful of Moyes’ latest ‘jesture’. ARE YOU SERIOUS? He has single handedly fucked up on every aspect of managing our team and
The fight back against a fucked up Arsenal team does not reset the Moyes hate barometer to zero.

I am gutted that you have exposed yourself as a fickle fan and weak commentator by suddenly giving Moyes some redemption.

I, unlike you, will continue to detest every moment that the lamentable scum clings onto the management of our team and a fucked up draw against the Arse will not change that.

Nothing has changed in my opinion, Moyes is still a cunt and should have been shipped out months ago.
Tough times never last but tough people do

Newmarket

Re: ‘Nick’ from Claret and Booze - I’m calling you out

Post by Newmarket »

Optimistic Lee wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 7:12 pm Nick,

Can’t be arsed to sign into C&B and so calling you out on my Turf as a ‘Hammers Chat’ member.

I know that you trawl the West Ham forums like a covert MI5 Agent aiming to collect ‘snippets’ of so called intel and so I also know that you will see this.

Your most recent blog is a fucking disgrace.

Quite rightly, You have spent most of the season fucking off Moyes as a useless toxic cunt who should have been put to the sword before the World Cup break.

We fuck up an opportunity to beat an under par Arsenal team and you are wetting your knickers because we showed some spirit having gone 2-0 down. You are disillusioned if you think that Moyes had anything to do with the turnaround. The players decided that enough is enough and collectively decided to play for the shirt and the fans rather than comply with the Moyes Mogadon tactics.

Your so called ‘intel’ suggests that Moyes has shaken hands on a deal to walk away at the end of the season for which you are grateful and respectful of Moyes’ latest ‘jesture’. ARE YOU SERIOUS? He has single handedly fucked up on every aspect of managing our team and
The fight back against a fucked up Arsenal team does not reset the Moyes hate barometer to zero.

I am gutted that you have exposed yourself as a fickle fan and weak commentator by suddenly giving Moyes some redemption.

I, unlike you, will continue to detest every moment that the lamentable scum clings onto the management of our team and a fucked up draw against the Arse will not change that.

Nothing has changed in my opinion, Moyes is still a cunt and should have been shipped out months ago.
Ok I’ll bite :D

I’ve got a lot of time for that channel , Nick in particular , as they say what they feel and how they see things .
For all the abuse he has put in Moyes’ direction this last year or more it’s never ever been about the results. It’s always been about the football and if the channel think they’ve seen the only half decent game of football in yonks then I take it at face value .
They are happy with that performance but I don’t recall Nick or Gary giving much credit to the 🦕 for it .

However if it WAS down to Moyes then all credit to him but it’s too fucking late now and the damage has been done . The players seem to be those receiving the plaudits but it remains to be seen how we approach the Gent and Bournemouth games now.

Personally I think Moyes will revert to the norm against both sides and I haven’t seen any videos or match reports giving Moyes much credit at all and. I certainly don’t recall any Moyes licking going on .

Except cunts like Carragher and the 🦕’s in the press/tv .
And even then it’s their view that Arsenal’s complacency was responsible .

Sorry Lee I disagree mate .

They’re just relieved to see a decent performance .

Edit to say . Your 5th paragraph is merely your opinion .
What you are criticising is merely Nick’s.
Bring back Jonathon !

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

Nick has a channel to push, just like Gonzo and Geo.
MOST WHU bods are intelligent enough to see through bollox quite easily.
I'll take him on his word until I'm told he has an imaginary friend and taking us all for knackers! 😃

I prefer Gary, he's quality, his description of the six - million dollar man Steve Austin was comedy gold

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

normannomates wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:03 am Nick has a channel to push, just like Gonzo and Geo.
MOST WHU bods are intelligent enough to see through bollox quite easily.
I'll take him on his word until I'm told he has an imaginary friend and taking us all for knackers! 😃

I prefer Gary, he's quality, his description of the six - million dollar man Steve Austin was comedy gold
I watch their clips occasionally. Speaks straight from the hip, no punches pulled, and, Gonzo please note, he's consistent in his opinions. But, seriously, I worry about the guy. He gets himself well steamed up and that can't be good for his health in all honesty. He needs to chill out a bit.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Optimistic Lee

Post by Optimistic Lee »

New,
apologies for my belated reply.

I concede that I posted in a fog of red mist and should now atone for my over heated unfair post.

I very much enjoy the C&B blogs and entirely agree that my criticism was shit and unfair.

Moyes is still a useless CUNT though

Optimistic Lee

Post by Optimistic Lee »

Optimistic Lee wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 1:44 pm New,

I concede that I posted in a fog of red mist and should now atone for my over heated unfair post.

I very much enjoy the C&B blogs and entirely agree that my criticism was shit and unfair.

Newmarket,

One further thought.

If Nick should ever be arsed to call me out for being a cretin fuckwit, I would gladly take the metaphorical slap with all due humiliation.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Optimistic Lee wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 1:56 pm
Optimistic Lee wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 1:44 pm New,

Newmarket,

One further thought.

If Nick should ever be arsed to call me out for being a cretin fuckwit, I would gladly take the metaphorical slap with all due humiliation.
Nick says hi 👋 :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

Optimistic Lee

Post by Optimistic Lee »

Newmarket wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 3:06 pm
Optimistic Lee wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 1:56 pm

Newmarket,

One further thought.

Nick says hi 👋 :lol:

goodpost:)