AZ Alkmaar vs West Ham Official Match Thread 2nd Leg

Chat about anything football related here!
Dwayne Pipes

Re: AZ Alkmaar vs West Ham Official Match Thread 2nd Leg

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

The end of the day we’re in the fucking final put all your negativity aside and cheer on the boys in the final
I’m fucking buzzing can’t wait to get out to Prague
Come on you rip roaring goal scoring Hammers

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

normannomates wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 10:44 pm
Newmarket wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 10:33 pm

Marlon Harewood & Flynn getting stuck in
none of the our POINTS mob riding to the rescue then?.....so i suppose the players and families had no choice... we would have destroyed the cunts in minutes
Dutch cunts fake Germans who never had any bottle

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Well we pulled off a win all be it ugly. Ironical thing is three other English clubs have tried at their ground, Manure, Arsenal and Everton and no prizes for guessing which one of the 3 succeeded.

One game away from the Europa League, let's hope Moyes remembers it's only a one leg final( and I don't mean the amount of limbs each player must have) so if he wants European football next year he needs to take the bull by the horns.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

dagenhamdave

Post by dagenhamdave »

Newmarket wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 10:11 pm Well deserved I think . Happy for Fornals .

Hands up who thought he’d miskick it ?
Me

aklhammer

Post by aklhammer »

So so bloody happy, even though I spend all match bemoaning our style of play and how we encourage the opponent onto us. I sometimes wonder how our players cant hold onto possession or string more than 3 passes together, and yet here we are. London vs Florence, the claret and blues vs the violets, England vs Italy, Amrabat vs Aguerd all within the home town of Coufel and Soucek, Written in destiny. Bring on 7th June, will seem a long wait. Eberywhere we go!
Matamata

palerider

Post by palerider »

Great night. Lots of hiding behind the sofa moments. So happy for Pablo.

And definitely not a morning to say that despite it all, Moyes is still a cunt and has to go.

So I won't.

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Towie wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 11:07 pm
Clayton wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 9:47 pm Can we really win a final playing these tactics ? . :?
Somehow we have got this far with them…

I’m really pleased to make final, sad thing is I can’t get time off work that week.

Do you think they will put something on at stadium?
Yes , we have got this far with Moyes tactics , who wouldn't be happy reaching the final now .
Surely they'll put something on in the stadium , it would be a full house .

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

So the cup that nobody wanted but now everyone wants is in our reach. Well done David.

Any oldies on here remember the Italian teams that used to stay in their own half, boring the fuck out of everyone but celebrating a 0-0 or a 1-0 result, players laying on the floor poleaxed, time wasting cunts, teams and players you hated? That's us.

Don't matter, we're in a final. He's a deluded boring cunt.
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

tassiehammer wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 9:33 am So the cup that nobody wanted but now everyone wants is in our reach. Well done David.

Any oldies on here remember the Italian teams that used to stay in their own half, boring the fuck out of everyone but celebrating a 0-0 or a 1-0 result, players laying on the floor poleaxed, time wasting cunts, teams and players you hated? That's us.

Don't think any fan would turn down the chance to win a cup whatever it's status , . We are as boring as fuck for over 65% of a match under this deluded self improtant scot , really think your wrong though to say it doesn't matter Tas mate , but as you say we are in a bloody European Final , somehow :? .

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

Clayton wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 9:48 am
tassiehammer wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 9:33 am So the cup that nobody wanted but now everyone wants is in our reach. Well done David.

Don't think any fan would turn down the chance to win a cup whatever it's status , . We are as boring as fuck for over 65% of a match under this deluded self improtant scot , really think your wrong though to say it doesn't matter Tas mate , but as you say we are in a bloody European Final , somehow :? .
Don't matter as in the way we went about it Clay. We're in it so let's win it :D .
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............