West Ham vs Leeds Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
briarpatch

Re: West Ham vs Leeds Official Match Thread

Post by briarpatch »

Castiron wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 3:36 pm
Clayton wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 3:30 pm Moyes again does what he does best beats a team in the bottom third of the table .
Didn't we beat Utd the other week 😂
That we did....maybe the biggest 3 points of the season

HamstasParadise

Post by HamstasParadise »

With the pressure off we were able to enjoy that even when we went behind.

Absolutely delighted that Rice and Lanzini scored. And Fab had a good game too. Pacqueta was excellent, and Emerson played well too.

I note Seb Haller may win a Bundesliga title. He has just scored for Dortmund and they will go one point ahead of Bayern tonight with only one game remaining. Good luck to him.
“Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.” (Mark Twain.)

Towie

Post by Towie »

HamstasParadise wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 6:23 pm With the pressure off we were able to enjoy that even when we went behind.

Absolutely delighted that Rice and Lanzini scored. And Fab had a good game too. Pacqueta was excellent, and Emerson played well too.

I note Seb Haller may win a Bundesliga title. He has just scored for Dortmund and they will go one point ahead of Bayern tonight with only one game remaining. Good luck to him.
Haller, not bad for a lamppost, as some described him as.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Clayton wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 3:30 pm Moyes again does what he does best beats a team in the bottom third of the table .
Now I’m no Moyes fan by a long fucking chalk but what did you expect us to do today ?

brookingslovechild

Post by brookingslovechild »

Managed to catch some of the 2nd half it looked a thriller. Am out in Portugal golfing…let me tell you there are a lot of hammers out here. Massive cheers when we went up. Great result unfortunately didn’t see the lap of honour and probs rice last chance to say addios to fans…. It’s been emotional and good luck wherever you end up. What a player…very proud of all he’s achieved whilst in our colours.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

What a terrific performance today.I expected us to be a bit flat,but we were the opposite.Paqueta what something else and Fornals had a great game,who seemed to be playing nearer the centre.

Everything is coming together at the right time.

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

A very measured performance today and to be fair should probably won by a wider margin.

Gutted to think that may have been Declan Rice's last home game for the club.
Flairon

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Clayton wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 3:23 pm Have always had a love hate relationship with Leeds , what a team they were in the 70's , but I hated that scottish cunt Bremner , he could be a dirty little shit .
Bremner was indeed a horrible little scrote but compared to some of the others in that side he was a fucking Boy Scout. Hunter, Giles and Clarke were the worst three imo.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Whiskyman wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 11:44 pm
Clayton wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 3:23 pm Have always had a love hate relationship with Leeds , what a team they were in the 70's , but I hated that scottish cunt Bremner , he could be a dirty little shit .
Bremner was indeed a horrible little scrote but compared to some of the others in that side he was a fucking Boy Scout. Hunter, Giles and Clarke were the worst three imo.
Reaney ,Cooper and Jack Charlton were no shrinking violets either

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Whiskyman wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 11:44 pm

The goalkeeper Harvey was a horrible cunt as well.
The only one I liked out of that lot was Eddie Gray.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.