Vinicius Jr racism row

Chat about anything football related here!

JayK

Re: Vinicius Jr racism row

Post by JayK »

Wow
COYI!!!

palerider

Post by palerider »

Neanderthals.

Dwarfy should offer him an escape route. He may get on the bench if McDullard stays.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

palerider wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 9:34 am Neanderthals.

Dwarfy should offer him an escape route. He may get on the bench if McDullard stays.
Wodja mean IF ?

Get used to it son …. This board seems to be the only place that wants him gone regardless of what happens June 7th .
Bring back Jonathon !

palerider

Post by palerider »

Newmarket wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 10:13 am

Wodja mean IF ?

Get used to it son …. This board seems to be the only place that wants him gone regardless of what happens June 7th .
I am, you do realise, of Italian descent and know of a few people back in the old country who still, for the right price, wouldn't be averse to the old horse's head treatment.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Newmarket wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 10:13 am

Wodja mean IF ?

Young Nick (Claret & Booze) produced a remarkably uopbeat piece about the Leeds match. He was positively gushing. Not sure his stance on the Moyes issue will have changed though. KUMB ? Although most of the moderators there seem to be in favour of him staying there are a great many posters who have a different opinion. Don't think anyone has done an online poll yet but the results would be interesting. KUMB and WHOnline seem to have the most contributors so it would probably need to be on one of those for it to be representative of the whole fan base.

I get the general impression that younger fans tend to be more in favour of him staying but that's just a gut feeling based on posts I've read.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

I stil can't get the scenes after the Alkmaar game out of my head. That cunt jumping around like a loon after the shite we've had to endure has put me back years.
If I had been there I'd have launched the cunt in to the Alkmaar mob myself.
I'm off to counselling again now, the scotch cunt!!!!
Love a cup of Rosey I do.