Survival Sunday

Chat about anything football related here!
Newmarket

Re: Survival Sunday

Post by Newmarket »

palerider wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 3:17 pm If the genie of football gave me one wish and it couldn't involve West Ham I'd wish for the hook-nosed vermin be found guilty of something massive and relegated to the Rymans League. But if he said it had to be about relegation I'd pick Everton.

Never forgotten their fans demanding Payet being kicked out of the game 9 years ago (is it really that long ?) and James McCarthy obliging. A marginally less obnoxious bunch of cunts than the victim fans although still in the same crime-riddled shithole of a city. But I suspect the squeaky ginger cunt will get them the win they need. I just pray a version of what I'd ask said genie for about Spuds could be bestowed upon them. Guilty as charged for continually flouting FFP rules and being cunts to boot. Kick off next season against Skelmersdale.

Not that keen on Leicester tbh but nowhere near Everton for general dislike. And Leeds I don't mind tbh. Even with Shrek at the helm.

Now, genie of football......one more wish please. It's not even for me. That Moyes. Surely you'll grant him a happy retirement now ?
He deserves it I say … right now !
Bring back Jonathon !