Leicester City vs West Ham United Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
eskimo joe

Re: Leicester City vs West Ham United Official Match Thread

Post by eskimo joe »

:lol:
JayK wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 4:27 pm
eskimo joe wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 3:11 pm

Sorry, was a joke as he asked you if you have a hump. Quasimodo had a hump, he rang bells and in this case to ring them you have to be at the end of the rope, what I would call a bell end.
No need to apologise or explain Joe, I got it. My gif wouldn’t post so I went with that emoji but clearly sent the wrong message. All good…………….you cunt :lol:
:lol: finally I joined the club
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

JayK

Post by JayK »

eskimo joe wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 4:39 pm :lol:

No need to apologise or explain Joe, I got it. My gif wouldn’t post so I went with that emoji but clearly sent the wrong message. All good…………….you cunt :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
COYI!!!

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

eskimo joe wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 4:39 pm :lol:

Finally ? :o :o :o
Bring back Jonathon !

JayK

Post by JayK »

What does make me chuckle is, it’s actually quite possible we go above Chelsea if we win this. Chelsea play Man Utd Thursday and Newcastle Sunday who are competing with each other for 3rd place. I can’t see Chelsea winning either of them. So it’s just a case of how many will they lose each game by and if we win, how many will we win by. I quite like this :lol:
COYI!!!

HamstasParadise

Post by HamstasParadise »

JayK wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 11:59 pm What does make me chuckle is, it’s actually quite possible we go above Chelsea if we win this. Chelsea play Man Utd Thursday and Newcastle Sunday who are competing with each other for 3rd place. I can’t see Chelsea winning either of them. So it’s just a case of how many will they lose each game by and if we win, how many will we win by. I quite like this :lol:
Interesting. Their GD is -6 (36:42), ours is -12 (41 -53). It makes us look almost prolific, but a bit leakier. So if they lost both theirs 0-2 and we won ours 2-0 we’d both be -10 GD and we’d be above them on goals scored. It’s great that we have something significant to play for :roll:

JayK

Post by JayK »

HamstasParadise wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 12:38 am
JayK wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 11:59 pm What does make me chuckle is, it’s actually quite possible we go above Chelsea if we win this. Chelsea play Man Utd Thursday and Newcastle Sunday who are competing with each other for 3rd place. I can’t see Chelsea winning either of them. So it’s just a case of how many will they lose each game by and if we win, how many will we win by. I quite like this :lol:
Interesting. Their GD is -6 (36:42), ours is -12 (41 -53). It makes us look almost prolific, but a bit leakier. So if they lost both theirs 0-2 and we won ours 2-0 we’d both be -10 GD and we’d be above them on goals scored. It’s great that we have something significant to play for :roll:
Exactly what I’m thinking HP. Not necessarily significant but, not a completely unthinkable outcome considering how shit Chelsea have been this season :lol:
COYI!!!

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

I can’t help but think Moyes’ love affair with the blue half of Liverpool means full strength team which is risky .

Mind you if any of the manky Scottish Cunt has rubbed off on the players they’ll be jumping out of challenges right left and centre to avoid getting injured .

I’ll laugh like a drain if we get tonked and Everton fall though the trap door .

Everyone’s a winner :D
Bring back Jonathon !

JayK

Post by JayK »

Newmarket wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 12:59 pm I can’t help but think Moyes’ love affair with the blue half of Liverpool means full strength team which is risky .

Mind you if any of the manky Scottish Cunt has rubbed off on the players they’ll be jumping out of challenges right left and centre to avoid getting injured .

I’ll laugh like a drain if we get tonked and Everton fall though the trap door .

Everyone’s a winner :D
😂 I’m definitely of the thinking it’ll be full strength. 10 days rest after til the final so why not
COYI!!!

JayK

Post by JayK »

Looking even more possible now
COYI!!!

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

JayK wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 8:09 am

Looking even more possible now
I was happy when it was 4-0. It meant that only the result in both ours and their game mattered. But Chelsea’s late goal means we need one of the results to have a 2+ goal margin.

Still - where there’s a ray of hope, there’s a way for the Irons to completely fuck it up.