West Ham vs Chelsea Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
grandad

Re: West Ham vs Chelsea Official Match Thread

Post by grandad »

Moyes is a cunt so are all the players

Cunts all of them

Wait till we lose i really tell them

Turned out nice again

The rented ones dont like it up em or do they

Its a lovely monday
Once you take the devils shilling its no going back !!!!!!

garnett

Post by garnett »

Morning, a very unexpected result, that was the only thing that was unexpected.
I watched our 18`s beat Fulham 3 - 0 on Saturday morning and they didn`t go into full retreat after going 1 up.

HamstasParadise

Post by HamstasParadise »

Having had time to sleep on it…..

For all their possession Chelsea created little… we had six shots on target, they had four - ignoring the penalties, 5-3. I thought Sterling played well and was a worry for us all game. But they couldn’t support him.

Areola MOM but mainly for the pen save and reactions for the deflection in the second half.

Aguerd was excellent until his red card. I don’t get the piling onto him, he is quick and makes tackles that Ogbonna and Zouma wouldn’t be able to make.

Pac-Man, JWP, Soucek, Coufal, Zouma, Ogbonna all acquitted themselves well. Bowen too, generally quieter than usual, important pinch of the ball when pressing that led to the corner for the first goal.

Antonio just wasn’t in the game first half, but was better all round 2nd half, not just the goal. I thought MOTD did their usual thing of giving someone excessive god-like praise because they scored one. But taken as a whole he did OK.

Emerson generally good, a few shanked touches and clearances gave the ball back too easily.

Benny was a bit below par.

I liked the look of Alvarez when he came on, got stuck straight in, didn’t have or need time to settle in. In the basis of that 10 mins he’ll be good for us.

Pablo was good for his cameo too.
Last edited by HamstasParadise on Mon Aug 21, 2023 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.” (Mark Twain.)

Towie

Post by Towie »

HamstasParadise wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 12:18 pm Having had time to sleep on it…..

For all their possession Chelsea created little… we had six shots on target, they had three - ignoring the penalties, 5-2. I thought Sterling played well and was a worry for us all game. But they couldn’t support him.

Areola MOM but mainly for the pen save and reactions for the deflection in the second half.

Aguerd was excellent until his red card. I don’t get the piling onto him, he is quick and makes takes that Ogbonna and Zouma wouldn’t be able to make.

Pac-Man, JWP, Soucek, Coufal, Zouma, Ogbonna all acquitted themselves well. Bowen too, generally quieter than usual, important pinch of the ball when pressing that led to the corner for the first goal.

Antonio just wasn’t in the game first half, but was better all round 2nd half, not just the goal. I thought MOTD did their usual thing of giving someone excessive god-like praise because they scored one. But taken as a whole he did OK.

Emerson generally good, a few shanked touches and clearances gave the ball back too easily.

I liked the look of Alvarez when he came on, got stuck straight in, didn’t have or need time to settle in. In the basis of that 10 mins he’ll be good for us.

Good assessment mate, way I saw it too.

I don’t like the way we played, but Moyesball is the way forward apparently. 😉🤦‍♂️
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Towie wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 12:56 pm
HamstasParadise wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 12:18 pm Having had time to sleep on it…..

For all their possession Chelsea created little… we had six shots on target, they had three - ignoring the penalties, 5-2. I thought Sterling played well and was a worry for us all game. But they couldn’t support him.

Aguerd was excellent until his red card. I don’t get the piling onto him, he is quick and makes takes that Ogbonna and Zouma wouldn’t be able to make.

Good assessment mate, way I saw it too.

I don’t like the way we played, but Moyesball is the way forward apparently. 😉🤦‍♂️
I will take us being pragmatic against the major teams(and Brighton ;) ).I just don't want to see it against teams we are either equal too and the one's we should be beating.

jameskel

Post by jameskel »

Antonio was excellent, long may it continue ( haver never liked him up top)
JWP was also very good

The football under Moyes is wank, but results like this, make it impossible to complain about

So lets go with, SULLIVAN OUT
Covid in the Boardroom

palerider

Post by palerider »

First game with my new season ticket.

Got in early to acclimatise myself with the surroundings. Bloody hot. I was sweating like a drugs mule at Thai customs. There were posters on all the seats telling you to hold them up, blank side to the pitch when the players came out. The geezer next to me assured me that when the sun shone on them they made a huge MOYES IS A CUNT sign so I obliged.

First half a bit of a blur as I'd quaffed some Cillit Bang before the game to ease the anticipated pain of only 3% possession. Was aware of Raheeeeeem flitting about like one of those cunts trying to sell you knock-off Raybans in Tenerife who won't leave you alone. And us being arsehole lucky to be level at HT. I'd sobered up after the break and thought the RB's were shyte. All mouth and no trousers as Lord Pale Senior (Pater) would have said. Even when we were down to 10. If ever a team is geared up to be a man light it's a Moyes team.

Great goal by Micky. I cheered like fuck when we got the pen and Pacman slotted it home. Then celebrated with the fans. If he wants out after the betting thingy subsides he's going out in style.

A few cold ones on the barge then opened another Cillit Bang on the Jubilee Line. Barked at other passengers. A few other Hammers stragglers on my train. Didn't bother chatting as I was trying to work out which end of the chicken and bacon baguette I'd bought at Waterloo Station to eat first. Only £39.99.........Bargain.

So all in all a good debut. For me and JWP. Moyes is still a cunt but it's always good to beat those plastic fuckers.

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

grandad wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 10:45 am Moyes is a cunt so are all the players

Cunts all of them

Wait till we lose i really tell them

Turned out nice again

The rented ones dont like it up em or do they

Its a lovely monday
the chicken shit coward football is just a carry on from last season, we got very fuckin lucky on this occasion, but you cant play with that much intensity every week ...watch next week, brighton will embarrass us yet again, and show moyes for what he is, a one trick pony.

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

palerider wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 2:57 pm First game with my new season ticket.

Got in early to acclimatise myself with the surroundings. Bloody hot. I was sweating like a drugs mule at Thai customs. There were posters on all the seats telling you to hold them up, blank side to the pitch when the players came out. The geezer next to me assured me that when the sun shone on them they made a huge MOYES IS A CUNT sign so I obliged.

First half a bit of a blur as I'd quaffed some Cillit Bang before the game to ease the anticipated pain of only 3% possession. Was aware of Raheeeeeem flitting about like one of those cunts trying to sell you knock-off Raybans in Tenerife who won't leave you alone. And us being arsehole lucky to be level at HT. I'd sobered up after the break and thought the RB's were shyte. All mouth and no trousers as Lord Pale Senior (Pater) would have said. Even when we were down to 10. If ever a team is geared up to be a man light it's a Moyes team.

Great goal by Micky. I cheered like fuck when we got the pen and Pacman slotted it home. Then celebrated with the fans. If he wants out after the betting thingy subsides he's going out in style.

A few cold ones on the barge then opened another Cillit Bang on the Jubilee Line. Barked at other passengers. A few other Hammers stragglers on my train. Didn't bother chatting as I was trying to work out which end of the chicken and bacon baguette I'd bought at Waterloo Station to eat first. Only £39.99.........Bargain.

So all in all a good debut. For me and JWP. Moyes is still a cunt but it's always good to beat those plastic fuckers.
i reckon moyes was orgasmic when the arab got his marchin orders..get out of jail free card and all that...the blokes a cunt and next week will prove yet again what a fraud he is and always has been

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

normannomates wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 12:31 am
palerider wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 2:57 pm First game with my new season ticket.

i reckon moyes was orgasmic when the arab got his marchin orders..get out of jail free card and all that...the blokes a cunt and next week will prove yet again what a fraud he is and always has been
is a 7 year old allowed to be on here?...