Our yoot

Chat about anything football related here!
Brookbonds73

Our yoot

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Just thrashed Cheltenham 4-0 on their own pitch.
Ok it's Cheltenham but our boys play good football, score goals for fun, and enjoy what they're doing.

Are you listening you scotch cunt!!!!!!!
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

JayK

Re: Our yoot

Post by JayK »

Nope……no he aint
COYI!!!

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

Our Youth team are the strongest in UK and it is in an excellent shape with Steve Potts as U21 manager.

I remembered Mark Noble was a bit frustrated with Moyes for not giving youth a chance or game times as quite a few already left and Mubama the next one that may leave next summer.

There are more than a few youth players that are capable of filling our squad for home-grown players as Cresswell and Johnson leaving for free this summer so West Ham are shorts of home-grown players as we got 17 foreign players in our squad that also a few will leave next summer, mainly in Fornals, possibly Aguerd, Kehrer, Fabianski, Cornets and maybe Antonio.

David Moyes contract are 90% certain will not be renew as it is not only our form are poor but the way he treated our youth players like nothing to him are a disgrace and I for one need him to go this summer otherwise he will damage more players from youth.

Hope the board will tell Tim Steidtner to look for a new manager to be ready for start in 1st of June and possibly more likely from Bayern Leversken manager.

There will be LOTS of changes next summer in term of players incoming and outgoing plus incoming new manager.
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

JayK wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 11:18 pm Nope……no he aint

Worth a try Jay.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

JayK

Post by JayK »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 1:18 am
JayK wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 11:18 pm Nope……no he aint

Worth a try Jay.
If only he wasn’t such a cunt BB
COYI!!!

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

JayK wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 3:50 am
Brookbonds73 wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 1:18 am

Worth a try Jay.
If only he wasn’t such a cunt BB
As some have said in the past, " cunts are usefull" he isn't, but your use of " such " suggests its not a healthy one.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Towie

Post by Towie »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 9:53 pm Just thrashed Cheltenham 4-0 on their own pitch.
Ok it's Cheltenham but our boys play good football, score goals for fun, and enjoy what they're doing.

Are you listening you scotch cunt!!!!!!!
It might only be Cheltenham, but they are in the same league as Lincoln City who our 2nd string could only beat 1-0 and that was a struggle.

Mubama scored against Cheltenham where Ings couldn’t against league 1 opposition.

Moyes you arse give the kid a chance.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

These games where the kids play against League One and Two sides are games which any head coach should be qatching. For many of the young players it's the only chance they'll have of playing against league footballers. A perfect opportunity for any manager to have a gander to see if they can stand up to the demands of a higher level.

Does anyone know if either Moyes, or Steidten/Noble for that matter, were there ?
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

It seems that the other PL teams that play in this competition really struggle. I am quite sure that we are the only PL team that is top of our group and have a 100% record.
We also lead the International League too.

Whatever happens we have to try to make the most of this fabulous team we have,because you don't get a group like this very often. We were lucky to have tbe Rio/Cole/Lampard,where that wanker Brow sold all.our jewels in what could have been the greatest era for the club.
Let's not let it happen again..If we are going to try and be successful,we need to remove Moyes asap in my opinion,because he will ruin them.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

terrya1965 wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 9:18 am It seems that the other PL teams that play in this competition really struggle. I am quite sure that we are the only PL team that is top of our group and have a 100% record.
We also lead the International League too.

Whatever happens we have to try to make the most of this fabulous team we have,because you don't get a group like this very often. We were lucky to have tbe Rio/Cole/Lampard,where that wanker Brow sold all.our jewels in what could have been the greatest era for the club.
Let's not let it happen again..If we are going to try and be successful,we need to remove Moyes asap in my opinion,because he will ruin them.
Brown may not have been the best chairman a club could wish for but Ferdinand was sold to Leeds pretty much at Redknapp's insistence, despite Rio himself saying he favoiured a move to Italy (Roma if memory serves). Lampard left because he wanted out when Uncle Harry was given the tin tack ( or more accurately when he was told his contract wouldn't be renewed) and Cole was part of the fire sale when the financial shit hit the fan. The Redknapp sale I seem to recall was the first occasion when Redknapp's fondness for a bung was first rumoured.

In any case players of their quality, just like Rice, Carrick and Glen Johnson would have wanted to move on, Brown or no Brown, to further their careers. It's how football has always worked.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?