Transfer Window

Chat about anything football related here!
WelshIron

Re: Transfer Window

Post by WelshIron »

dagenhamdave wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 11:02 am Klopp leaving Liverpool end of season, is he coming here? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Straight swap with Moyes, I'd take that!

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

WelshIron wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 12:50 pm
dagenhamdave wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 11:02 am Klopp leaving Liverpool end of season, is he coming here? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Straight swap with Moyes, I'd take that!
Well that's put the kibosh on any thoughts of Bowen transferring there ...... thank fuck

brookingslovechild

Post by brookingslovechild »

Clayton wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 12:36 pm Apparently , Real Betis in advanced talks with West Ham United over the signing of Pablo Fornals , who are managed by Manuel Pellegrini – who signed Fornals from Villarreal in 2019 .
gutted about this tbh. Think he has been nothing more than a great professional for the club. He (until this season) had a huge impact in so many important games and clearly loved playing here, more than that he played with a smile on his face. Probably best for him to move on now, he's never gonna get a chance to play in his best position , but would have thought benny may be first.

what a guy...mypablo :cry:

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Clayton wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 12:36 pm Apparently , Real Betis in advanced talks with West Ham United over the signing of Pablo Fornals , who are managed by Manuel Pellegrini – who signed Fornals from Villarreal in 2019 .
The Spanish press are all over this. Saying Fornals has "lost his way" and they are hoping a return to his homeland can re ignite his career.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

brookingslovechild wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 1:27 pm
gutted about this tbh. Think he has been nothing more than a great professional for the club. He (until this season) had a huge impact in so many important games and clearly loved playing here, more than that he played with a smile on his face. Probably best for him to move on now, he's never gonna get a chance to play in his best position , but would have thought benny may be first.

what a guy...mypablo :cry:
Fornals is apparently wanted by 2 or 3 clubs, Benrahma isn't. Nuff said ? ;)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

deanox

Post by deanox »

As much as I have loved Fornal's commitment and standard of play, he has been dog shite lately.
This is obviously down to Moyes as he never plays him in his best position (or any other player come to think of it).

I wish Pablo all the best, and hopefully he will get his career back on track, and fulfill his obvious talent..
"If my auntie had bollox she'd be my uncle"

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

It would not surprise me if our transfer activity is already done for this window. I would like one or two more if possible but doubt it will happen.
Flairon

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

have to say regarding Kalvin Phillips.

comes across as a proper nice lad...

that goes a long way.

fingers crossed it works out for him and us...no reason why not.

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

Flairon wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 10:32 am It would not surprise me if our transfer activity is already done for this window. I would like one or two more if possible but doubt it will happen.
i think we'll have at least one more through the door mate..
i say that with no authority ... im a long in the tooth WHU supporter like yourself no doubt .

pessimism and sniffing out bullshit/ters is second nature to us....

as it stands ...i dont have a whiff of a lady fart.. ..let alone a Sullivan unflushable torpedo

Post by 9898 »

normannomates wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:29 am have to say regarding Kalvin Phillips.

comes across as a proper nice lad...

that goes a long way.

fingers crossed it works out for him and us...no reason why not.
Don't see loans as a signing. They are merely people passing through with no feel, attachment or commitment to the club.
Pointless exercise IMO.
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."