West Ham vs Wolves Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Castiron

Re: West Ham vs Wolves Official Match Thread

Post by Castiron »

How's the lad Bowen doing?

dagenhamdave

Post by dagenhamdave »

Castiron wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 8:16 pm How's the lad Bowen doing?
According to numbers he's crap. ;)

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Good performance great goals .

Good ole Lucas 😉
Bring back Jonathon !

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

tassiehammer wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 7:59 pm Very nice to wake up to. Time to watch the highlights now, just been told the boys don't need,want me today. Very quiet on here though. Nobody like winning?
:lol:

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Nice to be able to arise the following day not feeling in the dumps. Great result and a good game to watch. Maybe, just maybe, after all this time Moyes has woken up. It was good to see a defence that on the whole was more structured. Didnt seem all over the place. A team that seemed to be playing more together rather than winging it.

Pacman knows where the players are, or at least where Kudus was, he played two beautiful passes for him, both of a similar nature. Bowen was Bowen, great game also, and nicely placed goal. In the early days that would have gone wide of the mark. He has progressed far,

Let us hope the good continues. Sitting 8th at the moment and possibilities to rise.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

dagenhamdave wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 8:55 pm
Castiron wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 8:16 pm How's the lad Bowen doing?
Can't recall him calling him crap, I might need reminding though :D but I think he said something along the lines of JB will not score more than 5 goals this season. Numbers can't be wrong can he? :lol:
Wonder where he is anyway.
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

tassiehammer wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 5:34 am

Can't recall him calling him crap, I might need reminding though :D but I think he said something along the lines of JB will not score more than 5 goals this season. Numbers can't be wrong can he? :lol:
That, in numbers language, is crap.

Towie

Post by Towie »

tassiehammer wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 5:34 am

Numbnuts calls Bowen a chubby Championship player, then claimed he would not get another 5 PL goals this season.

You know when West Ham are doing well is when Numbnuts doesn’t turn up. 😂😂
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

eskimo joe wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 5:19 am Nice to be able to arise the following day not feeling in the dumps. Great result and a good game to watch. Maybe, just maybe, after all this time Moyes has woken up. It was good to see a defence that on the whole was more structured. Didnt seem all over the place. A team that seemed to be playing more together rather than winging it.

Pacman knows where the players are, or at least where Kudus was, he played two beautiful passes for him, both of a similar nature. Bowen was Bowen, great game also, and nicely placed goal. In the early days that would have gone wide of the mark. He has progressed far,

Let us hope the good continues. Sitting 8th at the moment and possibilities to rise.
Next two home games are against our immediate challengers in the table. Key matches imo. I know a lot will disagree but I think this bloody Mickey Mouse cup game is a pain in the arse we could well do without.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Whiskyman wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 7:49 am
eskimo joe wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 5:19 am Nice to be able to arise the following day not feeling in the dumps. Great result and a good game to watch. Maybe, just maybe, after all this time Moyes has woken up. It was good to see a defence that on the whole was more structured. Didnt seem all over the place. A team that seemed to be playing more together rather than winging it.

Next two home games are against our immediate challengers in the table. Key matches imo. I know a lot will disagree but I think this bloody Mickey Mouse cup game is a pain in the arse we could well do without.
Agreed, its a distraction we could do without, last things we really need are Moyes aiming to win it for a chance in europe at the expense of league position and a far greater prize, and unwanted injuries .