Callum Marshall

Chat about anything football related here!
Ibbyham

Re: Callum Marshall

Post by Ibbyham »

Good news for him and he has signed a new contract until summer 2027 so that fantastic news for our club and Moyes taken swipe at Divin Mubama and his agents for not signing a new contract.

I hope he does well for WBA as I will keep close eye on him as he is too good for U23 here and hopefully he will be OUR main striker NEXT SEASON at the No.9 role.
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Ibbyham wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:35 pm Good news for him and he has signed a new contract until summer 2027 so that fantastic news for our club and Moyes taken swipe at Divin Mubama and his agents for not signing a new contract.

I hope he does well for WBA as I will keep close eye on him as he is too good for U23 here and hopefully he will be OUR main striker NEXT SEASON at the No.9 role.
Imo Mubama is suffering now because he hasn’t had the opportunity of going out on loan-
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

deanox

Post by deanox »

Great move for our new TC, hopefully he will toughen up enough to be a first team player next season.
"If my auntie had bollox she'd be my uncle"

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

excellent choice of club for Calum ...this is where we should sending our best academy players.
Send them to a good club at a high level... then up to them to proves themselves...i think Freddie Potts should have been sent on loan to a Championship club too..
These lads need to be tested at the highest possible level ..as soon as possible if deemed good enough.

its not working currently...look at Conor Coventry ..left us at waht..24?...what a waste
league 1 and 2 doesnt really tell us whether these lads are good enough for us.

Towie

Post by Towie »

Exactly Normski!

If they are good enough they really should be no lower than championship.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

Whiskyman wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:16 am
Ibbyham wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:35 pm Good news for him and he has signed a new contract until summer 2027 so that fantastic news for our club and Moyes taken swipe at Divin Mubama and his agents for not signing a new contract.

Imo Mubama is suffering now because he hasn’t had the opportunity of going out on loan-
i dont agree with that Whiskeybreath...
hes likely had offers for loans and decided hes above them.
i dont know who is 'advising' him...but he needs to change direction toot sweet...
if its just him and his attitude ...then enjoy your career in the National League South....at best

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

Towie wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:13 am Exactly Normski!

If they are good enough they really should be no lower than championship.
cheers Tosser son

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

h69 wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 4:48 pm He'll get some decent experience and toughen up there. A good move all round and another kick in the teeth for the ITK vloggers and their sheep for followers who claimed he was not going to sign and leave the club.

i hope the Club have similar lined up for George Earthy.

as for the rest ..where do you start?

h69

Post by h69 »

normannomates wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 1:14 am

i dont know who is 'advising' him...but he needs to change direction toot sweet...
if its just him and his attitude ...then enjoy your career in the National League South....at best
goodpost:)

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

normannomates wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 1:14 am

Quite possibly true. But really not relevant. Whether he's had offers of loans and refused them or not doesn't alter the probability that his development is suffering bvecause he is trying to make the step from kids football to the big boys without the benefit of experiencing grown upo football. You're right that it may be his advisers leading him in the wrong direction but the club also needs to protect it's investment in these yoiung players. I'm sure somebody could tell us how much it costs to bring through a promising kid through the academy. Wouldn't imagine it's pennies.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?