West Ham vs Arsenal Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Bondsobob

Re: West Ham vs Arsenal Official Match Thread

Post by Bondsobob »

Moyes is a total fraud of a manager and an egotistical, arrogant, narcist, who comes out with crap like 'winning, that's what I do'.
Two second rate trophies in 20 odd years as a manager. Yeah, you're a real winner Davey.
:twisted:

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

Tried but couldn't stay awake. Missed a bit of a goal fest by the looks of it. Holiday Monday down here so I'll catch up with the goals later. Just read a comment from Paul Merson.
" I feel really sorry for David Moyes, the players let him down. That wasn't a Moyes team" :lol: :lol:
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

brookingslovechild

Post by brookingslovechild »

thank fuck i missed the majority of that record breaking shit show.
All i would say is ....please not mourinio.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

brookingslovechild wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:24 am thank fuck i missed the majority of that record breaking shit show.
All i would say is ....please not mourinio.
Will never happen. Can you imagine Mourinho working with the dwarf? But, seriously, if the opportunity arose why would you not want a serial winner, who has won tropohies at every club he's been at, apart from Spurs where he was sacked days before a final. Someone like him might be a good short term, for that's what he is, to give the club a good old fdashioned kick up the arse. Wouldn't be in my top 3 choices if I was in charge of managerial appointments but I certainly wouldn't turn my nose up at him.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

tassiehammer wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 9:21 pm Tried but couldn't stay awake.
Clearly suffering from the same problem as the team old chap.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Embarrassed and ashamed to be West Ham yesterday.

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:20 am Embarrassed and ashamed to be West Ham yesterday.
It is not often you see an exodus like was seen yesterday, but you can hardly blame them given the knowledge of Moyes's philosophy. Had i been there i would have done the same.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

eskimo joe wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:35 am
Dwayne Pipes wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:20 am Embarrassed and ashamed to be West Ham yesterday.
It is not often you see an exodus like was seen yesterday, but you can hardly blame them given the knowledge of Moyes's philosophy. Had i been there i would have done the same.
You guys must be hard as nails , I would haved walked last season maybe even before ( but then again I have never been a Moyes fan ) , even when we are supposedly good ( well winning ) we are defensively minded 99% of the time setting up not to lose . I can understand supporting the club its tribal , but even within tribes there's rebellion , those not wanting to support the current regime and wanting change . Not sure how some fans , those who don't even get to matches can say that their happy no matter the style , a win is a win and some even support Moyes . I would like to know how they would feel if they were actually there , watching some of the crap being served up .

Towie

Post by Towie »

I must be a true supporter as I stayed till the bitter end, but I don’t blame anyone for walking yesterday at half time.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Towie wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:58 am I must be a true supporter as I stayed till the bitter end, but I don’t blame anyone for walking yesterday at half time.
A true supporter , or just a glutton for punishment .