Nottingham Forest vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
eskimo joe

Re: Nottingham Forest vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by eskimo joe »

Whiskyman wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 6:51 pm
dagenhamdave wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 6:25 pm The Argos Book Of Dreams was unbeatable. :)

https://www.teasmade.uk/argos-book-of-dreams/
Fucking he’ll. I think it’s sad when dewy eyed cunts bang on about the “good old days” when it comes to football, or even when supposedly people used to leave their front doors open so neighbours could pop in and borrow some sugar.

But ffs getting nostalgic about 1970s kitchen appliances is a bit much isn’t it?
Well i got dewy eyed when the rolling pin came out unawares.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

eskimo joe wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:08 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 6:51 pm

Fucking he’ll. I think it’s sad when dewy eyed cunts bang on about the “good old days” when it comes to football, or even when supposedly people used to leave their front doors open so neighbours could pop in and borrow some sugar.

But ffs getting nostalgic about 1970s kitchen appliances is a bit much isn’t it?
Well i got dewy eyed when the rolling pin came out unawares.
You should be more careful Joe.......was it surgically removed..... :D

dagenhamdave

Post by dagenhamdave »

You are well in the shit when you lose the away fans, as displayed on the SKY website from the Forest game today.
Attachments
skysports-david-moyes-west-ham_6459482.jpg
skysports-david-moyes-west-ham_6459482.jpg (188.48 KiB) Viewed 104 times

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Moyes Post match words of wisdom

David Moyes defended his recent record with West Ham, saying: "Maybe they want something different but they would honestly have to say it has been the best times they have had at the club with regards winning a European trophy, the league positions.

"Maybe there would be managers who excite them more - possibly - but the one who is sitting here wins more.

"This year already, we have beaten Tottenham, Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal. We must not forget there were good times not so long ago

You could almost feel a little sorry for him until you read it again...........

This year.......we have only played Man U and Arsenal......and got beaten convincingly 3-0 and 6-0 by both.........we won the 3rd tier Euro cup and finished a lowly 14 th in the league last year (only 6 points clear of relegation) got dumped out of both domestic cups .......yet we should bow down to him .....tell that to Claudio Ranieri, who actually won something to be really proud of....

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

Didn't even realise it was a Saturday game over there. At least there's no forest fans that I know of down here. Unlike the Gooners that are up and about. Time for golf, tata.
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

papawhisky

Post by papawhisky »

I don't post often because ultimately I'm a Blackburn Rovers fan with a major soft spot for West Ham. Blame Alan Devonshire!

Moyes is a black spot on the club. I couldn't care less what shitty Euro trophy you won. The club is in the 'top whatever money spinners' in world football. They can afford so much better than Moyes ffs. I truly don't understand why Sullivan settles for mediocre when there is so much scope to improve. Seems like a major business flaw but his sight is obviously as short as his stature. I genuinely don't understand why Sullivan can't see the huge cash cow that awaits with a minimal outlay

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

andyginbrasil wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:25 pm Moyes Post match words of wisdom

David Moyes defended his recent record with West Ham, saying: "Maybe they want something different but they would honestly have to say it has been the best times they have had at the club with regards winning a European trophy, the league positions.

"Maybe there would be managers who excite them more - possibly - but the one who is sitting here wins more.

"This year already, we have beaten Tottenham, Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal. We must not forget there were good times not so long ago

You could almost feel a little sorry for him until you read it again...........

This year.......we have only played Man U and Arsenal......and got beaten convincingly 3-0 and 6-0 by both.........we won the 3rd tier Euro cup and finished a lowly 14 th in the league last year (only 6 points clear of relegation) got dumped out of both domestic cups .......yet we should bow down to him .....tell that to Claudio Ranieri, who actually won something to be really proud of....
The first sentance was total BS, , he probably thinks there arent supporters old enough to remember, and tbh though i dont but i sure as hell know that we did win the ECWC and finished higher, and i doubt that season was as boring as the ones he has given us. Even if they were it still makes his statement BS.. And as you say, he distorted the facts, he would be hard pressed to find one win this year.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Bondsobob

Post by Bondsobob »

The bloke's a total fraud of a manager.
Get. Rid. Of. Now.

JayK

Post by JayK »

andyginbrasil wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 6:34 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 5:58 pm

Shops? Haven’t you cunts heard of Amazon. ?
Course I have I fucking live there......
:lol: :lol: :lol:
COYI!!!

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

No way back for David after his latest snide dig at the supporters , well, aside from the kumbstainers like Duffelcunt /Tozza/bubbles fucktard et al..

I went today chaps, first away for awhile. last time I went away to forest, I was late after hangin from the night before, they wouldn't let me in, so decided to go in the forest supporters club bar, that went well.
I got a touch today though , I managed to park up my canoe right next to the ground.
I pity the poor hammers going back on the chugger.