Prediction League - Round 24 - Results

Chat about anything football related here!
eastcoastclaret
Location: Chris Eubank has written a book about ethics. If it sells well, he'll write one about Kent too

Re: Prediction League - Round 24 - Results

Post by eastcoastclaret »

Thanks as always for you efforts Oz
Dire effort from myself yet again…
gonna need a bigger boat...my thumbs have gone weird...weleese bwian...I didn't eat the salmon mousse...nice beaver...like a glove...I have nipples Greg...the details of my life...he's not the messiah....

deanox

Post by deanox »

If I was a dog, you'd put me down..... I can't believe I actually won this a year or two ago :roll:
"If my auntie had bollox she'd be my uncle"

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

deanox wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 10:51 pm If I was a dog, you'd put me down..... I can't believe I actually won this a year or two ago :roll:
:lol:

JayK

Post by JayK »

deanox wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 10:51 pm If I was a dog, you'd put me down..... I can't believe I actually won this a year or two ago :roll:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
COYI!!!

eastcoastclaret
Location: Chris Eubank has written a book about ethics. If it sells well, he'll write one about Kent too

Thing is deano, it wasn’t that long ago it was possible to at least get in the ballpark but now the results are just so freakishly random and obscure that only complete pin the tale in the donkey predictions seem to get points these days. That’s the only reason I can think of for Jays success this season……….

gonna need a bigger boat...my thumbs have gone weird...weleese bwian...I didn't eat the salmon mousse...nice beaver...like a glove...I have nipples Greg...the details of my life...he's not the messiah....

JayK

Post by JayK »

eastcoastclaret wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 3:12 pm
Thing is deano, it wasn’t that long ago it was possible to at least get in the ballpark but now the results are just so freakishly random and obscure that only complete pin the tale in the donkey predictions seem to get points these days. That’s the only reason I can think of for Jays success this season……….

:lol: :lol: :lol: Well fuck. As I was reading that I just knew my name was gonna get a mention :lol: unfortunately I also miss the donkey completely but I lack the ibby book of excuses or give a shit as much :lol:
COYI!!!

eastcoastclaret

JayK wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 5:04 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: Well fuck. As I was reading that I just knew my name was gonna get a mention :lol: unfortunately I also miss the donkey completely but I lack the ibby book of excuses or give a shit as much :lol:
I was grinning as I was typing thinking how long you would respond Jay!

deanox

Post by deanox »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"If my auntie had bollox she'd be my uncle"

JayK

Post by JayK »

eastcoastclaret wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 6:45 pm
JayK wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 5:04 pm

I was grinning as I was typing thinking how long you would respond Jay!
:lol: :lol: Fucker
COYI!!!