Message to David!!!!!!

Chat about anything football related here!
Brookbonds73

Message to David!!!!!!

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Woy Hodgson has been taken ill at Palace!

Hurry up you scotch cunt and get down there a bit lively.
You can try and keep them up, they need your expertise and guidance.
Then next season when you're in the championship you can build a squad, maybe you can poach Fabs and Oggy from us. Take Nolan with you, he loves a challenge.
And if you really need a helping hand take Noble as well, he knows the championship inside out.
Clocks ticking David, Woy's a 165 years old now and them ultras are getting restless.
Forget Europe Dave, we'll be out as soon as we draw someone decent and drop like a whores draws in the league anyway with a goal difference of minus 40, so what's to stay for!
I shouldn't be telling you this David, but seeing that you won us THAT trophy, here's a scoop. Big David, you know, the one that summons you to his office and makes your botty bleed and keeps shooting jiz in to your eyeballs. He's lining up Tony fucking Pulis to take your place, the ungrateful cunt!!!!
I know it'll be a wrench, but at least we can say you've done all you can. Getting rid of that useless cunt Fornals, always fucking whining and threatening suicide, and that other cunt Benny throwing a strop when you gave him the odd 30 seconds here and there, was fucking genius in my book. Ok you may have made a bid of a mess with Kral, but he's assured me there's no hard feelings now he's been promoted to head chipper at that Macdonalds in Basildon.
Get down there David, don't hang around mate, Woy's on his way out me old fruit.
Time is of the essence!!!
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

eastcoastclaret
Location: Chris Eubank has written a book about ethics. If it sells well, he'll write one about Kent too

Re: Message to David!!!!!!

Post by eastcoastclaret »

Fuck me BBs back! I can only assume drunken bender on the antifreeze has worn off…
:lol:
gonna need a bigger boat...my thumbs have gone weird...weleese bwian...I didn't eat the salmon mousse...nice beaver...like a glove...I have nipples Greg...the details of my life...he's not the messiah....

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

eastcoastclaret wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 3:14 pm Fuck me BBs back! I can only assume drunken bender on the antifreeze has worn off…

Indeed I have young Claret.
After a particularly harrowing experience at the women's bald headed diving championships in Chad involving a circus chimp, 40ft of rope and an ostrich called Beatrice i found myself deported for indecency.
I trust all is well.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 3:58 pm
eastcoastclaret wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 3:14 pm Fuck me BBs back! I can only assume drunken bender on the antifreeze has worn off…

After a particularly harrowing experience at the women's bald headed diving championships in Chad involving a circus chimp, 40ft of rope and an ostrich called Beatrice i found myself deported for indecency.
I trust all is well.
Welcome back you Cunt
Bring back Jonathon !

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Newmarket wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:51 am
Brookbonds73 wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 3:58 pm

I trust all is well.
Welcome back you Cunt
Charming..... must of really missed you my good man :D

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Which ever institution you've been in , your more then likely end up back there BB , if your actually watching our matches . You do realise that scot is still ruining the show ? .

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Thanks for all the kind words.

Such a shame that these vermin are still running the show. And that filthy skirt wearing maggot is still here.

I personally don't give a fuck about this season, or any other season for that matter. The one thing I cling to as a West Ham fan is the fact that one day, these cunts will be gone.
Might take a while, but it will happen.
All good (or in this case bad) things come to an end.
Their time is running out.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 1:26 am Thanks for all the kind words.

Such a shame that these vermin are still running the show. And that filthy skirt wearing maggot is still here.

I personally don't give a fuck about this season, or any other season for that matter. The one thing I cling to as a West Ham fan is the fact that one day, these cunts will be gone.
Might take a while, but it will happen.
All good (or in this case bad) things come to an end.
Their time is running out.
But wasn't "one day he'll be gone" the same thing that was said about Terry Brown ? And when he went along came the Iceman. And he went bust, but not before his mate with the big ear flaps gave a demsonstration of how not to dive into the transfer market. And when they went we were, for a while, effectively run by Straumur. And then we were "saved", as legend would have it, by the Double Dildos. And, yes, one day the dwarf will pop his clogs. Who will his shares be left to ? Stumpy Junior ? Or will he sell before his appointment with the Grim Reaper ? And if he does who will he sell to ? When he and Gold decided to buy West Ham they had to sell Birmingham City. Enter Mr Carson Yeung, just the sort of bloke I expect the dwarf to have on his speed dial. Not to long after buying Birmingham he was in the nick for money laundering. But, fear not, another of the dwarf's mates is none other than Laurence Bassini, remember him ? If you don't his ventures into the world of football club ownership are worth a quick Google. And apparently when he was trying to buy Bolton he was, apparently, promised a loan by none other than our own beloved benefactor.

Failure and pissing in the wind are ingrained in our DNA. And, as I've said before, I blame that fucking dirge of an anthem we're saddled with. All that crap about dreams fading and dying is enough to get anyone running for the happy pills. You cunts will never learn. ;)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?