Excellent Podcast

Chat about anything football related here!
Whiskyman

Excellent Podcast

Post by Whiskyman »

On the West Ham Network that someone pointed me to. A big old lump, Russ I think is his name, puts a great point over about how the board’s thinking may be influenced. No hysteria, no rumour spreading, just a well thought out podcast pointing out some very important facts.

No doubt there will be some thickos who will accuse him of being in the board’s pocket but he goes to great lengths to explain that these are his personal views. Deffo worth a watch.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Towie

Re: Excellent Podcast

Post by Towie »

You mean Russ Budden?

Isn’t he the stadium DJ?
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Towie wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:32 am You mean Russ Budden?

Isn’t he the stadium DJ?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

wont want to risk loosing that gig then..

garnett

Post by garnett »

Money in my pocket but I just can't get no love.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Isn’t he the stadium DJ?
No idea. He's a big old unit so he'd be recognisable to anyone who knows him. But makes a change to listen to a podcast that's been thought out instead off all the hysterical bollocks on most of them, whichever side of the Moyes' fence they're on.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Whiskyman wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:10 pm

Isn’t he the stadium DJ?
No idea. He's a big old unit so he'd be recognisable to anyone who knows him. But makes a change to listen to a podcast that's been thought out instead off all the hysterical bollocks on most of them, whichever side of the Moyes' fence they're on.
Yeah Towie’s correct . Not a fan myself but there have been a couple of decent debates on there with a fella named Anton .
Definitely left wing to Claret & Boozes right .
Bring back Jonathon !

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Click bait
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Newmarket wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:55 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:10 pm

Yeah Towie’s correct . Not a fan myself but there have been a couple of decent debates on there with a fella named Anton .
Only ever been on that one a couple of times before but a mate of mine told me about it. I was impressed because the bloke wasn't forcing his views down everyone's throat, which was refreshing, and what he was saying made sense. I'm probably more interested in the financial stuff than most so I guess that's one of the reasons I like it. Thought it was a good insight into how the dwarf's mind might work tbh.. Not sure about the left wing/right wing thing tbh. Never hear much polkiticising on any of the sites in all honesty.. Personally I see old Nick,more of an old style Arthur Scargill rabble rouser, a little to the left of Karl Marx, rather than a stern faced right wing Adolf H type figure. ;)

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Whiskyman wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 2:58 pm
Newmarket wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:55 pm

Only ever been on that one a couple of times before but a mate of mine told me about it. I was impressed because the bloke wasn't forcing his views down everyone's throat, which was refreshing, and what he was saying made sense. I'm probably more interested in the financial stuff than most so I guess that's one of the reasons I like it. Thought it was a good insight into how the :D dwarf's mind might work tbh.. Not sure about the left wing/right wing thing tbh. Never hear much polkiticising on any of the sites in all honesty.. Personally I see old Nick,more of an old style Arthur Scargill rabble rouser, a little to the left of Karl Marx, rather than a stern faced right wing Adolf H type figure.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Sorry I was just suggesting that the 2 channels are at opposite ends of the whole Moyes/sullivan in/out spectrum and didn’t really think about any political stuff .
My fault , I should have just said polar opposites etc .

Personally I love a good rant or cunting off :D
Bring back Jonathon !

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Newmarket wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:49 am
Whiskyman wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 2:58 pm

Only ever been on that one a couple of times before but a mate of mine told me about it. I was impressed because the bloke wasn't forcing his views down everyone's throat, which was refreshing, and what he was saying made sense. I'm probably more interested in the financial stuff than most so I guess that's one of the reasons I like it. Thought it was a good insight into how the :D dwarf's mind might work tbh.. Not sure about the left wing/right wing thing tbh. Never hear much polkiticising on any of the sites in all honesty.. Personally I see old Nick,more of an old style Arthur Scargill rabble rouser, a little to the left of Karl Marx, rather than a stern faced right wing Adolf H type figure.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Sorry I was just suggesting that the 2 channels are at opposite ends of the whole Moyes/sullivan in/out spectrum and didn’t really think about any political stuff .
My fault , I should have just said polar opposites etc .

Personally I love a good rant or cunting off :D
I like the passion the C & B blokes show but I think they lose a bit of impact by making far too many assumptions. Nothing wrong with a good cunting off but don't you think it loses impact if the facts don't really hang together ? Makes one wonder if the facts really are the facts at all. ;)

Didn't realise Russ's channel is on the pro Moyes side. Haven't seen enough of it to have a view on that tbh. But I don 't think this particular podcast is either pro or anti on the Moyes thing, which is probably why I thought it was a good watch.