Excellent Podcast

Chat about anything football related here!
Whiskyman

Re: Excellent Podcast

Post by Whiskyman »

Another good one from Russ today imo. No ranting, no rumour spreading, just asking the question what is going on at the club. In total contrast to the crap Gonzo puts out, with it’s click bait headlines, today’s being that Steidten wants more power. Haven’t watched it but I’m willing to bet a lot of money there’s not a shred of evidence to back up the headline.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

garnett

Post by garnett »

Handbags at the ready.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Whiskyman wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 1:33 pm Another good one from Russ today imo. No ranting, no rumour spreading, just asking the question what is going on at the club. In total contrast to the crap Gonzo puts out, with it’s click bait headlines, today’s being that Steidten wants more power. Haven’t watched it but I’m willing to bet a lot of money there’s not a shred of evidence to back up the headline.
In all fairness both Kris and Geo both caveat that the stuff they discuss is merely opinion .
Dramatic headlines maybe , click bait to use your favourite term , but opinion nevertheless.
Bring back Jonathon !

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Newmarket wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 5:32 am
Whiskyman wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 1:33 pm Another good one from Russ today imo. No ranting, no rumour spreading, just asking the question what is going on at the club. In total contrast to the crap Gonzo puts out, with it’s click bait headlines, today’s being that Steidten wants more power. Haven’t watched it but I’m willing to bet a lot of money there’s not a shred of evidence to back up the headline.
In all fairness both Kris and Geo both caveat that the stuff they discuss is merely opinion .
Dramatic headlines maybe , click bait to use your favourite term , but opinion nevertheless.
Geo's stuff is generally pretty good imo. Gives the impression he thinks about what to say before he says it. Gonzo on the other hand----------.

I watch a few of Geo's but tbh I've had my gutful of the Gonzmeisters stuff. But all about opinions I guess. When we start getting into conspiracy theories I usually think it's time to go. C & B have started going down that route which im o is a shame and detracts from some of the very good arguments, backed up with FACTS, they put fprward.

Imo unfounded rumours play a big part in stirring up unrest because, as always, there are enough idiots out there who confuse rumour with truth, and if enough people believe it that's when it's dangerous. FFS it's how religions start isn't it. :lol: :lol:
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?