WHU fans vs The Media

Chat about anything football related here!
eskimo joe

Re: WHU fans vs The Media

Post by eskimo joe »

h69 wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 3:00 pm
eskimo joe wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:26 am

The media all with something to say and nothing new. They all spout the same old shit based solely on the fact we are West Ham and should be grateful of our present standing and the fact we won a mediocre cup. Media dont pay the bills supporters do, maybe with our current league standing and the likelyhood of no relegation support should stay away for the duration. Wont happen though, you got pro Moyes that will attend but worse still you got the anti ones of which many, not all but many, will continue to go. The walk out was noticed during the Arsenal game need more in all following games. Banners dont cut it if you turn up to show them. Staying away en masse sends a bigger message.

As for White, well he is a Sullivan stooge so his opinion is worth sweet FA
'We won a mediocre cup' - and you lot say you are not entitled fan boys ? Were you in the stadium in Prague because I doubt you would say that if you had experienced that night.

Boycotting games because you don't like the style of football - and you claim to be a supporter FFS. I've never seen you support anything to do with this club. In fact you seem happy when things are not working so it matches your agenda. You are worse than numbers.

Don't you see it is your attitude above as to why the media think a large section of our support are deluded cunts....and they'd be right. All you care about is Pro Moyes vs Anti Moyes and before that it was Pro Board vs Anti Board. All you do is try and destabilize the club and we are better off without fans like you.
🤣🤣 Tantrums tantrums, dont really suit you. On second thoughts its you all over. Dick.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

Getting the popcorn ready. :D. Worse than numbers :lol: :lol:
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

tassiehammer wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:23 am Getting the popcorn ready. :D. Worse than numbers :lol: :lol:
He has his head up so many arses he fails to see the point. But if it makes him happy ( which clearly it doesnt, but he thinks so) then good luck to him., let him jabber on with his deluded conclusions no matter how far from reality his narrow mind leads him. Let him be the whipped boy that meekly accepts all, and woe betide others who differ in his opinion. He or she can not tolerate views , thoughts or actions that go against what it deems to be "A PROPER FAN". He/she lives in his own deluded world where there is only black or white.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

eskimo joe wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:23 am
tassiehammer wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:23 am Getting the popcorn ready. :D. Worse than numbers :lol: :lol:
He has his head up so many arses he fails to see the point. But if it makes him happy ( which clearly it doesnt, but he thinks so) then good luck to him., let him jabber on with his deluded conclusions no matter how far from reality his narrow mind leads him. Let him be the whipped boy that meekly accepts all, and woe betide others who differ in his opinion. He or she can not tolerate views , thoughts or actions that go against what it deems to be "A PROPER FAN". He/she lives in his own deluded world where there is only black or white.
You obviously don't see the irony in your comment Joe do you? Criticising people for not considering them a "proper fan" isw a bit silly im o, but then you go off on a tangent and say he is living in his own deluded world because you don't agree with what he is saying. Ironic that, wouldn't you agree.?
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Whiskyman wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:58 am
eskimo joe wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:23 am

You obviously don't see the irony in your comment Joe do you? Criticising people for not considering them a "proper fan" isw a bit silly im o, but then you go off on a tangent and say he is living in his own deluded world because you don't agree with what he is saying. Ironic that, wouldn't you agree.?

Where exactly is the irony, i couldnt careless what his thoughts are on the club manager etc he is.entitled to them , but he really needs to get his facts straight instead of attacking people whose views he himself doesnt like. He cant even be original when he goes off on one, and he screws up the facts ( the deluded conclusions i refered to...not world) in his jabber. So i guess if i dont agree with that, then call it irony if you wish

The fact is, he can have his opinions on Moyes, the club etc. I might not agree with them but there are always two sides of a coin and he is entitled to his just like others are theirs. What i point to is the way he diagrees with opposing opinions.

But it is what it is, he will forever think that a proper fan is someone who blindly and silently follows. Unforunately for him not all of us are of the same opinion. And there isnt just black or white there is inbetween also. All are fans with differering opinions, not just one that defines a fan.

End of the day though he dont really matter.

h69

Post by h69 »

eskimo joe wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 9:03 am
Whiskyman wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:58 am

Where exactly is the irony, i couldnt careless what his thoughts are on the club manager etc he is.entitled to them , but he really needs to get his facts straight instead of attacking people whose views he himself doesnt like. He cant even be original when he goes off on one, and he screws up the facts ( the deluded conclusions i refered to...not world) in his jabber. So i guess if i dont agree with that, then call it irony if you wish

The fact is, he can have his opinions on Moyes, the club etc. I might not agree with them but there are always two sides of a coin and he is entitled to his just like others are theirs. What i point to is the way he diagrees with opposing opinions.

But it is what it is, he will forever think that a proper fan is someone who blindly and silently follows. Unforunately for him not all of us are of the same opinion. And there isnt just black or white there is inbetween also. All are fans with differering opinions, not just one that defines a fan.

End of the day though he dont really matter.
Poor thing. Are you feeling a bit fragile ?

For someone who 'couldn't care less' you spend a lot of time responding. Sorry I clearly hurt your feelings but stop being a snowflake and grow a pair.

'What i point to is the way he diagrees with opposing opinions.' -Yeah.....mustn't disagree with an opposing opinion.....that is awful. So it is your opinion or nothing. That indeed is very ironic. What makes you think that only your opinion is valid ?

As for this being a 'proper fan' lark....its not about accepting everything blindly but its about having some kind of balance to your argument and constantly blaming Moyes for stuff that is either irrelevant or out of his control masks valid complaints about stuff that isn't. It is also about 'supporting' the team when they need it the most not turning on the club, the owners, the manager and various players because you don't get what you personally want. First its Allardyce, then he is gone and it is Sullivan, then it is Moyes and then when he is gone it will be Sullivan again no doubt. Get the feeling you are the problem ?

As for the meekly comment, what ? You think what you are doing shows a sign of strength ? Your constant whining about pretty much everything has made zero difference to anything at this club but if that is what you feel works for you then continue to be a geriatric misery, don't attend and I am sure Moyes, and then when he has gone, the owner or whoever you find to whine about will be quaking in their boots.

Never mind though, I'm sure you will get your progressive young manager soon enough. Maybe it will be Frank as we should all admire Brentford's expansive game on Monday. 10 defeats in 12.....progressive !

Bondsobob

Post by Bondsobob »

All this bollox over Moyes. There is one very clear and concise test. Ask any fan of any other club if they would have him as their manager and it's a resounding 'no'.
When he does finish at West Ham, be it sacked or walks, he will most definitely never get a Premier league job again.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Bondsobob wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 9:18 pm All this bollox over Moyes. There is one very clear and concise test. Ask any fan of any other club if they would have him as their manager and it's a resounding 'no'.
When he does finish at West Ham, be it sacked or walks, he will most definitely never get a Premier league job again.
Wouldn’t surprise me if he rocked up in the Prem when his gig with us finishes. The recycling of managers has always been a bit of a gravy train. Hodgson, Dyche, Bruce, Wilder and no doubt a few I’ve missed.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

deanox

Post by deanox »

I for one do not like Moyes tactics and the way he treats the youth, but I also remember back in the day and can't remember the game (I'm a senile old cunt) standing in the Chicken run when nearly everyone was singing Redknap out, the crowd went quiet, and I was still shouting Redknap out he looked across and I'M SURE HE WAS GIVING ME THE EVIL EYE.
I guess my point is we all have our opinions and are entitled to them. and that's it.
As I've mentioned before thanks Dave for the European adventure over the last three years but it's time to move on. Is it possible that any new manager we get fucks it right up, absolutely, but I think it's time and obviously the media will paint us all as cunts, but who gives a fuck what they print, it's our prerogative as long-standing fans to be able to say what the fuck we like and whether they prove us right or wrong doesn't mean fuck all.
After all we will still support the Hammers even if they dropped down to the fucking Isthmian league, once a Hammer always a hammer.
"If my auntie had bollox she'd be my uncle"

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Bondsobob wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 9:18 pm All this bollox over Moyes. There is one very clear and concise test. Ask any fan of any other club if they would have him as their manager and it's a resounding 'no'.
As Whisky has said , " The recycling of managers has always been a bit of a gravy train " , We even employed Moyes after his disastrous spells at Utd , Real Sociedad and Sunderland , so it appears anyone can get a job in this sport . Not saying he hasn't done well by us , and their have been a few good times that have been had , but just feel his tenure should have ended last season .