Prediction League - Round 25 - Results

Chat about anything football related here!
OZHAMMER

Prediction League - Round 25 - Results

Post by OZHAMMER »

A few good scores this week, and cumulatively one of our best scoring rounds, although there were the two mid-week make-up games.

As expected, Mick had a great round and Clay had an ordinary round, so the gap at the top extends to 150 points.

Well done to the Brazilian and Indian for topping the round with an exceptional 200 points each. Brazilian and Indian - I'm sure there is a joke in there somewhere...? :D

Mick (180) comes in third and, as mentioned, extends his lead. Well done to Shark (170) and Ibby (160) for some brilliant scores as well. Shark moves up a couple of places, and Ibby is hot on the heels of Clay. A late Liverpool goal cost Ibby a correct score, and I can't wait to hear all about it.

To all of those that only managed double figures (including myself) - what an embarrassment. Put the cue in the rack, and find something a little more inline with your capabilities - like being in a coma.

Speaking of being comatose - Dano?- Wake up ffs!! There's no prize for being this shit!! Just ask Andy. And worse - you're about to be rounded up by a sheep-shagger that spotted you 300+ points before he joined. My god man - pull your socks up!

Let me know if there are any issues. Cheers.
Attachments
2023-2024 - Round 25 - Prediction League Results.PNG
2023-2024 - Round 25 - Prediction League Results.PNG (95.67 KiB) Viewed 157 times

WelshIron

Re: Prediction League - Round 25 - Results

Post by WelshIron »

Cheers Oz. You never know at this rate I might not be at the bottom much longer :D

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

Don’t get too cocky - you’re still shit. Maybe not Andy and Deano shit, but still well up the shit-spectrum. :D

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

Cheers Ozzy, I am catching up Clayton so hopefully my team Ibbyham will continue to thrive with consistency scoring.

Regards

Ibbyballs :lol: :lol: :lol:
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

WelshIron wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 12:12 am Cheers Oz. You never know at this rate I might not be at the bottom much longer :D
Had you started at the beginning of the season rounds, you will probably be around where I am.
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

JayK

Post by JayK »

Cheers Oz
COYI!!!

eastcoastclaret
Location: Chris Eubank has written a book about ethics. If it sells well, he'll write one about Kent too

Post by eastcoastclaret »

Thanks as usual for your efforts Oz
gonna need a bigger boat...my thumbs have gone weird...weleese bwian...I didn't eat the salmon mousse...nice beaver...like a glove...I have nipples Greg...the details of my life...he's not the messiah....