Freiburg

Chat about anything football related here!
eskimo joe

Re: Freiburg

Post by eskimo joe »

andyginbrasil wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:24 pm
h69 wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:34 pm

Brought in by the manager ? But when they were playing well prior to Christmas they were brought in by Steidten apparently as Moyes didnt want them so what changed ?
:shock: =majority......read before you make a cunt of yourself...
He does that often, makes it up to suit. I am sure there must be a medical term for that symptom.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

h69 wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:39 pm
Towie wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 1:02 pm Again. Yawn.

Feeling we won’t be as fortunate as before.
Boring ? The first time we have ever qualified 3 years in a row for Europe and walked the group all three times we now are so entitled that playing a Bundealiga team is boring despite only a handful of us being able to travel over there for the group game ?

It will be a good place to travel to en masse as its a decent place. Far from boring.
I agree .
6th place 7th place a Europa semi/final , a European trophy etc .
You couldn’t make it up could you ….
Bring back Jonathon !

Towie

Post by Towie »

Newmarket wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:29 am
h69 wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:39 pm

Boring ? The first time we have ever qualified 3 years in a row for Europe and walked the group all three times we now are so entitled that playing a Bundealiga team is boring despite only a handful of us being able to travel over there for the group game ?

It will be a good place to travel to en masse as its a decent place. Far from boring.
I agree .
You agree I’m entitled?
I was merely yawning as we already played them, but as per usual H69 attacks without thinking.
As season ticket holder I had opportunity to buy ticket early without seeing who opposition were so it disappointing that we got someone we already played.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

A 17.45 KO time is going to piss a lot of people off that have already bought tickets for the home leg

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Towie wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:54 am
Newmarket wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:29 am

I agree .
You agree I’m entitled?
I was merely yawning as we already played them, but as per usual H69 attacks without thinking.
As season ticket holder I had opportunity to buy ticket early without seeing who opposition were so it disappointing that we got someone we already played.
👀
Bring back Jonathon !

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

andyginbrasil wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 6:08 pm
JayK wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 3:51 pm

Pretty much how I feel
Don´t you find it a bit disheartening that we have a squad of 25 players of which a majority of them have been brought in by our manager, and with due respect, are playing one of the weakest sides in the draw, we are pinning our hopes of winning this game on one man being able to play....... :oops: :oops:
Not so much disheartening but accepting the air of inevitability that we lack one shred of creative nous when Paqueta isn't in the side now that Fornals has left. And Benrahma, who certainly wasn't me favourite player by a long way, was also capable of the occasional flash of quality to create an opportunity. Now we have JWP in midfield and for the life of me I can't see anything in his game that would persuade anyone to pay the kind of money we supposedly parted with to bring him in. A lolt of money for a bloke whose main strength seems to be taking corners.

Btw did you know he only needs one goal from a direct free kick to equal David Beckham's record ? ;)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Whiskyman wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:45 am

Don´t you find it a bit disheartening that we have a squad of 25 players of which a majority of them have been brought in by our manager, and with due respect, are playing one of the weakest sides in the draw, we are pinning our hopes of winning this game on one man being able to play....... :oops: :oops:
Not so much disheartening but accepting the air of inevitability that we lack one shred of creative nous when Paqueta isn't in the side now that Fornals has left. And Benrahma, who certainly wasn't me favourite player by a long way, was also capable of the occasional flash of quality to create an opportunity. Now we have JWP in midfield and for the life of me I can't see anything in his game that would persuade anyone to pay the kind of money we supposedly parted with to bring him in. A lolt of money for a bloke whose main strength seems to be taking corners.

Btw did you know he only needs one goal from a direct free kick to equal David Beckham's record ? ;)
Still....... :o

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

And someone actually said we aren't run like a circus anymore , that person obviously has no insight into how a professional football club should be run .

Towie

Post by Towie »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:27 am A 17.45 KO time is going to piss a lot of people off that have already bought tickets for the home leg
Have to take half day holiday, well pissed off.
Last edited by Towie on Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Clayton wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 3:07 pm

And someone actually said we aren't run like a circus anymore , that person obviously has no insight into how a professional football club should be run .
Or possibly no idea how a circus is.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?