LIVE at 9.30pm

Chat about anything football related here!
redhammer
Site Admin

LIVE at 9.30pm

Post by redhammer »

Discussing what is going on at our club, Not even decided on all the topics, so feel free to suggest any. Problem is trying to select only some so it does not last 5 hours!!

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

ToneLoc

Re: LIVE at 9.30pm

Post by ToneLoc »

redhammer wrote:Discussing what is going on at our club, Not even decided on all the topics, so feel free to suggest any. Problem is trying to select only some so it does not last 5 hours!!

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Would like to get folks thoughts on Slav's current state of mind.
Ever increasing number of reports here and in Croatia using words like "beaten", "broken".
Sounds depressing and I really hope it's incorrect but could he have sunk that low in such a short space of time?
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

What is different other than the ground? Answer..12 additional players. That's a complete field full and one sub

Now to Nobles comment which we might take out of context. With 12 new players not one of whom really know the originals or new comers is it likely the new signings flock together?! Too many ins and no time to integrate, thus causing rifts.

I took this from my original post in the Payet thread.

Just an idea.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

What /who ARE the alleged cliques ?
Should Carroll & Randolph be out on the piss ?
Kids at training ?
Why does Gonzo get his knob out on the tube ?

:lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

mikeyh81

Re : LIVE at 9.30pm

Post by mikeyh81 »

Do think that after the amazing season we had last season that the club as a whole and fans actually think that we are better and bigger club than we actually are ? with the move to the new stadium and trying to bring in big players have we tried to run before we can walk? .Should we have with same squad as last season for this season and then build on that for next season?

Taansend

Post by Taansend »

I've just discovered that Marmite flavoured ROCK exists.

Can we please discuss this?
marmiterock.jpg
marmiterock.jpg (55.54 KiB) Viewed 3281 times

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

The club could buy themselves some time by stressing the imminent return to availability of Carrol,Cresswell,Ayew and Sakho after the international break.

That way they put the focus on 4 weeks hence.

Therefore this weekends fixture at home to Middlesborough becomes a free hit and not an absolute must win. Give people something good to look forward to.

I suspect we might win at the weekend. Odder things have happened,like England managers been turfed out after winning one game in one...
Last edited by BlackDiamond on Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BoleynBadges

Post by BoleynBadges »

we are going to be fine it is only five games in get some of the players back and we will do ok

bigfacemike

Post by bigfacemike »

Surely it's time for a change in the starting eleven. I would like to see Fernandez and Obiang in midfield, and two strikers (maybe 3 at the back would allow this and hide our lack of fullbacks). What do you guys think?

On a wider note, there seems to be something rotten somewhere near the top. Why hasn't Oxford signed? There are a few things to be getting on with.

Looking forward to it.

bigfacemike

Post by bigfacemike »

Also... I hear Allerdyce is free at the moment. He's never been relegated you know ;)