West Ham vs Burnley Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
PhilipB

Re: West Ham vs Burnley Official Match Thread

Post by PhilipB »

OZHAMMER wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:50 am
PhilipB wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:53 am

Dont make yourself look a prick mate.
No mirrors at your place Phil? :lol:
And right on cue out comes the little weasel larrikin from under it's rock. Mate, you're one of those blokes with the backbone of a jellyfish who sits on the sidelines taking a pop at peoples opinions but never saying anything yourself. You probably don't even know you're doing it. Blokes like you are fine behind a keyboard but I bet you're one timid little church mouse in a bar where there are real people. Have a nice day.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Towie wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:32 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:20 pm

I think what he's trying to say (apologies PhilipB if I'm out of line) is that not everybody sees going to football as some sort of duty or badge of honour. And it's a bloody good point about transportation on Sunday. I've got to say that because I thin k I mentioned it earlier.. :lol:

Do you think that if there are loads of empty seats in the stadium tonight we deserve to lose our place in the Europa League, like you say Burnley deserve relegation for not taking their allocation, because of a poor attendance ? And at home . :o
Nope you take each game in its own merits, tonight won’t be full as it 5:45ko, and imo 50k would still be impressive.

However Sunday 2pm KO? And I never mentioned their home attendance, for some reason you keep bringing that into equation. I’m only referring to what I saw Sunday.
Ground looked fairly full and there was nothing wrong with the decibel level.

Hope the number of Freiburg fans in attendance met with your approval. ;)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

PhilipB wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 7:39 am
OZHAMMER wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:50 am

No mirrors at your place Phil? :lol:
And right on cue out comes the little weasel larrikin from under it's rock. Mate, you're one of those blokes with the backbone of a jellyfish who sits on the sidelines taking a pop at peoples opinions but never saying anything yourself. You probably don't even know you're doing it. Blokes like you are fine behind a keyboard but I bet you're one timid little church mouse in a bar where there are real people. Have a nice day.
Still not sure who you’re talking to, are you Filthy? :lol:

Towie

Post by Towie »

Whiskyman wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 7:49 am
Towie wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:32 pm

Nope you take each game in its own merits, tonight won’t be full as it 5:45ko, and imo 50k would still be impressive.

However Sunday 2pm KO? And I never mentioned their home attendance, for some reason you keep bringing that into equation. I’m only referring to what I saw Sunday.

Well they certainly brought more than Burnley, Freiburg must be closer than I thought. 😉
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Towie wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 8:24 am
Whiskyman wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 7:49 am

Well they certainly brought more than Burnley, Freiburg must be closer than I thought. 😉

Or Lufthansa have a better service than Virgin Rail. ;) A lot quicker as well.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

PhilipB

Post by PhilipB »

OZHAMMER wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 8:22 am
PhilipB wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 7:39 am

Oh I know who I'm talking to. Mr Keyboard sniper of the year. Mate you've been doing it for so long you probably don't even know you're doing it. Sun up in a few hours, make the most of the dark before you crawl back under the stone.

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

PhilipB wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:04 am
OZHAMMER wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 8:22 am

Oh I know who I'm talking to. Mr Keyboard sniper of the year. Mate you've been doing it for so long you probably don't even know you're doing it. Sun up in a few hours, make the most of the dark before you crawl back under the stone.
Well, you had me down as the ugly bloke with plug eyes... do you still think I'm that guy?