David Moyes should be sacked

Chat about anything football related here!
andyginbrasil

Re: David Moyes should be sacked

Post by andyginbrasil »

normannomates wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 1:08 am
Clayton wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 9:29 am According to The Guardian's Jacob Steinberg West Ham have spoken with ex Bayern Munich and German manager Hansi Flick who has been without a job since Sept 2023 .

https://www.footballfancast.com/west-ha ... nsi-flick/
Flick would be a laugh ..
Count me in
Especially at the N17 toilet bowl

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

frogiron3 wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 10:23 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 9:46 pm

Memory Lane indeed. Welwyn Department Store is now never knowingly undersold, The Cherry Tree is no longer the go to place for the area.s narcotics aficionados and is now a Waitrose supermarket and The Beehive has been closed for around 5 years now.

The white bridge near the college is still there and known locally as the white bridge near the college. As for Panshanger we West sidersqq tend not to mention it in polite conversation. We miss having our own international air hub there. The airfield closed down about 4 years back.

Campus West - that was the name of the club. Probably before your time. Not the warmest of welcomes there for a stevenage boy :lol: :lol:
Don't remember a club of that name but the Campus West complex is still there. A bloody great library, a cinema and the local council offices.

We're more tolerant towards Stevenageites these days, in fact a lot of people from these parts make use of the many facilities at the Stevenage Leisure Park.

Even though we do consider Stevenage to be "Oop North". ;) My youngest and his family used to live there until they moved up market to Baldock.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

tassiehammer wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 11:10 pm Where's Terry?
According to Newmarket he's been transferred to KUMB. What hasn't been clarified is whether he went on a free or if money changed hands. ;)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Three weeks left for the Tartan tosser.

Can’t wait.

palerider

Post by palerider »

According to some sources, the Scottish buffoon barred Tim Steidten from an end of season meal with the players.

Not a good look and symptomatic of the circus that is West Ham United.

FFS, the cunt should have been put on gardening leave as soon as any hope of Europe went south. Personally I'd have ditched him after the debacle at Newcastle and told him to make his own way home à la Golem, but anyway, the dwarf no doubt wants to save a few bob if the arse even thinks about constructive dismissal.

Some say an anouncement will be made prior to the Luton game, which I'm going to. IF (God forbid) the little cunt is insane enough to give him a new deal which he accepts I'll still go but walk out before the game starts and I fucking hope thousands join me.

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

All this shit about us interviewing various managers for the job is just hearsay, to use Whiskys phase, clickbait.
For the club to be condemned by pundits, journalists and past players as disrespectful to Moyes is beyond me. They for once have actually said diddly squat.

Moyes knows his fate, as do the board, as do the players and probably their wives and girlfriends as well.

If he thinks that he can get anything else from this season to save his job he is delusional.
If he thinks he has done enough to earn a new contract, again he is delusional. We spent most of last season in a relegation fight, we will finish outside the top 10 this season. Nowhere near qualifying on league position merit for a European place.Losses to Bristol City and an annihilation by Liverpool put us out of the domestic cups. First real team we faced in the Europa League had us packing our bags.
A defensively inept squad, that has so far leaked 65 goals, with just one clean sheet this calendar year, of which has been mostly put together by himself.
Tactically inept, but lets not get started on that.

Why the fuck, (as Kloopy did ), not face up to the fact he isn't good enough to take us any further, and will therefore make an announcement that he will stand down next season.

This will pave the way for the club to search for a new manager openly, without any controversy or in club resentment.

Or...... :D :D :D :D :D :D

Hes not going anywhere and will be sat in the dug out for the next up and coming season ........whoooooopie....... shakeass

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Will Still Still available after being released, are there not a couple here that fancied him for the job?! Could this be Sullivans master stroke of silence?!😃 He has the advantage of being both english and a hammer. Down side, he has no prem experience as a manager. But as Meaty once said.." two out of three aint bad".

Just stirring the pot.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Are you sure you don’t want Moyes to get an extension ?
https://www.theguardian.com/football/ar ... avid-moyes

I think I might you know
Bring back Jonathon !

exhammer

Post by exhammer »

A good mate of mine from inside the club has just told me that Lopetegui has agreed in principle to be manager and we can expect an announcement some time next week to allow Moyes to make what they are calling a dignified departure after the Luton game.

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

exhammer wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 5:06 pm A good mate of mine from inside the club has just told me that Lopetegui has agreed in principle to be manager and we can expect an announcement some time next week to allow Moyes to make what they are calling a dignified departure after the Luton game.
Let us hope that he can orchestrate a win then......... because I can not see a dignified departure if we cant grab all three points and convincingly so.