Chelsea vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
brookingslovechild

Re: Chelsea vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by brookingslovechild »

Newmarket wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 4:18 pm
brookingslovechild wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 3:21 pm Glad u miss this one. Wondering would
Fans have taken 3 points off chavs, arsenal, utd,brighton at start of season?
I would.
Well that’s alright then no need for concern .

Btw who the fuck are Chavs ?

They lost 3-0 last night to …. Porto
Mearly asking the question mate..not saying it’s good , just on balance when have we taken 6 points off these teams in a season…my guess is never.
It’s all gone pretty toxic on here and elsewhere in past few months, sad end to the season and moyes time here, whatever anyone thinks he’s won a trophy in his time (& fuck all the it’s a Mickey Mouse cup and we were favs to win it twats).
Just for shits and giggles I reckon Sullivan should give moyes a 6 month extension …just to see a few thousand heads explode…
Probs catch all after the summer.

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

eastcoastclaret wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 4:33 pm Pitiful.
I can’t remember us getting hit for 5 or more so often in one season.
Even the most ardent Moyes fan must see the inevitable now surely.
If you listen very carefully, and I do mean really carefully, you can here them in the background..

“careful what you wish for”
Better to wish for something and get another turd than not wish and accept the one you got. What exactly have you got to lose in a situation such as ours?! We have had our fair share of turds, neither much worse than the other so wish away. Pity the CL cup doesnt have a genie in it
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 4:39 pm Reckon Moyes is lucky having a snidey little cunt as owner he’d have been binned fucking long ago with anyone else.
Its beyond me why Moyes wasnt released earlier....at Christmas.........a golden opportunity missed.

By backing Moyes, the likes of Sullivan and Baroness Piss Flaps they have proved once again they are clueless.

And now he wants his choice of a new manager in rather than the preferred ones that the scouting team have highlighted.

Dolfo

Post by Dolfo »

andyginbrasil wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 4:59 pm
Dwayne Pipes wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 4:39 pm Reckon Moyes is lucky having a snidey little cunt as owner he’d have been binned fucking long ago with anyone else.
Its beyond me why Moyes wasnt released earlier....at Christmas.........a golden opportunity missed.

By backing Moyes, the likes of Sullivan and Baroness Piss Flaps they have proved once again they are clueless.

And now he wants his choice of a new manager in rather than the preferred ones that the scouting team have highlighted.
Moyes wasn't released by Sullivan because that would have involved compensation rather than wait for his contract to be up in the summer and he walks away at no cost. Nothing more, nothing less.

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

brookingslovechild wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 4:43 pm
Newmarket wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 4:18 pm

Well that’s alright then no need for concern .

Btw who the fuck are Chavs ?

They lost 3-0 last night to …. Porto
Mearly asking the question mate..not saying it’s good , just on balance when have we taken 6 points off these teams in a season…my guess is never.
It’s all gone pretty toxic on here and elsewhere in past few months, sad end to the season and moyes time here, whatever anyone thinks he’s won a trophy in his time (& fuck all the it’s a Mickey Mouse cup and we were favs to win it twats).
Just for shits and giggles I reckon Sullivan should give moyes a 6 month extension …just to see a few thousand heads explode…
You sure the toxicity has only been on here in the past few months ? . What about last season finishing in 14th with a winrate of 28.95% in the league , only thing that saved his haggis was winning in europe , pretty sure there were many wanted him gone when we had the mid-season break for the World Cup .

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Dolfo wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 5:13 pm

Moyes wasn't released by Sullivan because that would have involved compensation rather than wait for his contract to be up in the summer and he walks away at no cost. Nothing more, nothing less.
Which was my point ,any other owner rather than that dry lunch would have fucked him off compensation or not.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Clayton wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 5:21 pm

You sure the toxicity has only been on here in the past few months ? . What about last season finishing in 14th with a winrate of 28.95% in the league , only thing that saved his haggis was winning in europe , pretty sure there were many wanted him gone when we had the mid-season break for the World Cup .
That was the perfect time.

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Heard all sorts of stories, and tbh its quite easy to believe all of them or none of them. Personally i think Sullivan would be walking on razor blades if one of those said stories were to take place. The question is would Sullivan be so stupid to dismantle what he has put in motion? That isn't easy to answer due to his previous. Or easyif you just assume he really doesnt learn. If some is to be believed, and i say it with doubt, He has Kretinski (sp) Steidten and Noble in the other corner.

Anyway just over a month to find out, and if there is a change of manager, which i firmly believe there will be, at least he will have a couple of months to sort some business out. If some hasnt been done already
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

palerider

Post by palerider »

Clayton wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 5:21 pm

The reason we didn't go down last season was Declan Rice. It was his final gift to us. Alvarez is great at what he does but Rice gives a team so many more options.

The skirted buffoon has been in decline ever since the covid season and any owner who knew anything other than money would have sacked him after Prague. In fact Moyes should have resigned with his stock on a high.

I can't wait for the season to end.

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Dolfo wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 5:13 pm

Cant disagree......but......how much has Moyes actually cost the club since the start of the year.
We will probably finish 11th if the gods shine on us....we were 6th.....lost 5 positions in the league at £2 million a place
Failure to make the Europa league semi final due to abysmal tactics £3 million+
Bringing in Phillips at a cost of £125,00 a week for 5 months £2.5 million
so a total of £15+million.....his salary is alleged to be £4 million.....six month pay off is only £2 million which is less that what Phillips cost us;