Man City vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Ibbyham

Man City vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by Ibbyham »

Will be Moyes' last game as West Ham manager and Man City still need to win for their 4th consecutive titles which I am expected a thrashing against us as our defence is absolutely fragile against the like of Haaland, Foden, De Bruyen and Silva who they all are licking their lips and it will be like a training for them as West Ham defences are too easy to break down. I would be surprised if we finish no more than 4-0 and Areola will be tiring getting the ball out of the net. Hope by next season, with Loppy in charge, we will have a good strong young defenders hoping like the one from Anderlecht. Hope to have Mavropanos back as Ogbonna won't handle with those Man City rich in attack. Zouma need to man up and show that he is not to be beaten. Hope to see young Casey in defence and another sub appearance for Earthy. Not sure if Alvarez will return or not.

Squad:

Areola

Coufal
Zouma
Mavropanos
Emerson

Soucek
Alvarez or JWP

Bowen
Kudus
Paqueta

Antonio

All I hope will not crash into another heavy loss Glad to see the back of Moyes and hope things get better next season.

Results probable:

Man City win: 100%
Draw: 0%
West Ham win: 0%

COYI!!!!
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

Newmarket

Re: Man City vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by Newmarket »

Fuck off

Moyes out
Bring back Jonathon !

Towie

Post by Towie »

This last game will sum up his tenure here.

Cowardly rigid football, mind numbing safety first tactics, and a resounding thrashing.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

Moyes has admitted his love for Deccy. All out attack and an outstanding win for the Irons so that Declan gets the trophy that he would have won anyway if he stayed a hammer. Its his fault we end up mid table and no Europe next season.
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

palerider

Post by palerider »

tassiehammer wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 12:23 am Moyes has admitted his love for Deccy. All out attack and an outstanding win for the Irons so that Declan gets the trophy that he would have won anyway if he stayed a hammer. Its his fault we end up mid table and no Europe next season.
Been at the sheep dip again Tass ?

You know it's not good for you.

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Rice, the man Moyes couldn't work without. Highlight of the season is Moyes fucking off, the arrogant prick just can't help himself.

Alvarez will probably start against city, be foolish to do otherwise. Though it wouldn't surprise me at all if he didn't. Really i couldnt give a shyte about this game going south if it means Arsenal not winning the league.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Towie wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 11:37 pm This last game will sum up his tenure here.

Cowardly rigid football, mind numbing safety first tactics, and a resounding thrashing.
So you don't think he'll go out all guns blazing then ? :lol:

I can't help thinking that Spurs and City will draw tonight and it will all go down to goal difference. Arsenal's goal difference is 3 better than City's so they would need to better Arsenal's result against Everton by 3 to draw level. I expect both us and Everton to park the respective buses.

Assuming City and Spurs draw tonigh just out of curiosity what the fuck happens if, say, Arsenal win 2-0 and City win 5-0. Not a scenario that's ouit of the question I suggest.. Both level on points and both with an identical GD.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Whiskyman wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 10:08 am
Towie wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 11:37 pm This last game will sum up his tenure here.

I can't help thinking that Spurs and City will draw tonight and it will all go down to goal difference. Arsenal's goal difference is 3 better than City's so they would need to better Arsenal's result against Everton by 3 to draw level. I expect both us and Everton to park the respective buses.

Assuming City and Spurs draw tonigh just out of curiosity what the fuck happens if, say, Arsenal win 2-0 and City win 5-0. Not a scenario that's ouit of the question I suggest.. Both level on points and both with an identical GD.
Goals scored
Bring back Jonathon !

exhammer

Post by exhammer »

Think City win because they've scored more. Dunno what wo0uld happenb iof they was both level with that as well.

Edit----sorry N, just seen your post mate

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Think it would go goals scored, , then how they fared against each other which would give arsenal the title then on away goals scored against each other (evens )then a play off on neutral ground.