Are we gona be ok.

Chat about anything football related here!
IRON-MAN ⚒

Are we gona be ok.

Post by IRON-MAN ⚒ »

This season do we have enough to stay away from relagation' ive just got back from a good family day out but every now and then boom west ham in my mind please asure me. whufc_crest
BA14 TO E13 SINCE 85. whufc_crest

BoleynBadges

Re: Are we gona be ok.

Post by BoleynBadges »

once the injured players get back i am sure we will be just fine ony six games in very early days whufc_crest

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

We will beat Palace and everything will look a whole lot better :)

whu

Post by whu »

it's going to be a hard season

teams have improved at the top and you see much better team spirit lower down at burnley, wba, watford, southampton than our lot at present and we should be above there teams

graft and leadership is key - i'd take 14th, right here right now
Fuck Off Sully, Brady, Moyes. Killing this club by death from a thousand cunts.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Well,7 games played and 31 remaining. Approx 20% of the season completed. At our current points per game ratio we would accumulate 28 points 'ish.

Now we need at least 40 points or maybe 43 to be statistically safe. Which leaves 39 points gained over the remaining 31 games. Basically 1.25 points per game.

Or something like 10 wins,9 draws and 10 losses.

So yeah,when you put it like that...we will be fine

and to prove it to yourself,just list 10 fixtures we are bound to win and ten fixtures that are solid draws.

Towie

Post by Towie »

It's a bad start yes, but one win and things change.
I always thought this season would be hard with the new stadium I expected us to be mid table.
Now though I feel we will need to battle all the way but there are definately 3 worse teams than us.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

IRON-MAN ⚒

Post by IRON-MAN ⚒ »

Towie wrote:It's a bad start yes, but one win and things change.
I always thought this season would be hard with the new stadium I expected us to be mid table.
Now though I feel we will need to battle all the way but there are definately 3 worse teams than us.

thank you sir now i can relax ⚒ ⚒ goodpost:)
BA14 TO E13 SINCE 85. whufc_crest

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

BlackDiamond wrote:Well,7 games played and 31 remaining. Approx 20% of the season completed. At our current points per game ratio we would accumulate 28 points 'ish.

Now we need at least 40 points or maybe 43 to be statistically safe. Which leaves 39 points gained over the remaining 31 games. Basically 1.25 points per game.

Or something like 10 wins,9 draws and 10 losses.

So yeah,when you put it like that...we will be fine

and to prove it to yourself,just list 10 fixtures we are bound to win and ten fixtures that are solid draws.
We've 9 points nailed home at home to Middlesbrough, Saints & Watford. Should pick up a win at The Hawthorns. Or at least that's what I've been reading on a lot of forums. "Should beat this relegation fodder" etc etc.

Oh, hang on a minute. Wish I could put the OP's mind at ease but the facts are that teams who don't have a goalscorer struggle. We don't and will imo. The tactics that worked last year have been sussed out. Other coaches know we are best when counter attacking so they set up their teams to prevent us doing that and we simply don't have the energy to play the high pressing game.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

dagenhamdave

Post by dagenhamdave »

We have no speed up front, in the middle, or at the back, we must have one of the slowest teams in the PL.
Still wait until AC is back and Ginge & Reid can put on their humping boots, then you will see that football move very fast from back to front! :shock:
It will be a big struggle, unlike WHU, I will take 17th right now and be happy.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Personally I think we're in for a very difficult season. I haven't seen a single team with less organisation and lack of shape than we have.