You can't help loving us!

Chat about anything football related here!
JustLikeMyDreams

You can't help loving us!

Post by JustLikeMyDreams »

Remember 91 up at villa park?I am sure the older boys will.We lost 4.0 to forrest and tottaly took over the ground with our singing and passion.Billy Bonds claret and blue army.
The passion at villa park in 2006 when our Marlon sent us to the FA cup final.The Vaz ta goal in the final minutes at Wembley in the play offs for you younger lads.Those of you who have supported us for years no how it all works and that's why we support West Ham!
Ian Dowie own goal in that cup game,playing ominimaye for last 15 mins against villa in the league cup when inerleigeablw,looseing to gooners in Fa cup replay after earning a 2.2 draw at the library!winning away at man Utd in the FA cup 4th RD,away at Sunderland in the 5th and then spuds at home in the quarters,George Graham manager and Sergi Fing Rebrov score there winner.
That's why our club is massive the memories the history the passion and it is going to come again!Keep the faith the best is yet to come,West Ham and blips go together like eggs and bacon.You don't support us if your a glory hunter as there's no point!You support us because we're West Ham and there's nothing better than being West Ham!
Have a nice evening!

JustLikeMyDreams

Re: You can't help loving us!

Last ever team to win at the library,first one to win at Emirates!Stopping the spuds from getting 4 th spot a week before our FA cup final,lasagne anyone?
Feel free to join in :lol:

JayK

Post by JayK »

JustLikeMyDreams wrote:Remember 91 up at villa park?I am sure the older boys will.We lost 4.0 to forrest and tottaly took over the ground with our singing and passion.Billy Bonds claret and blue army.
The passion at villa park in 2006 when our Marlon sent us to the FA cup final.The Vaz ta goal in the final minutes at Wembley in the play offs for you younger lads.Those of you who have supported us for years no how it all works and that's why we support West Ham!
Ian Dowie own goal in that cup game,playing ominimaye for last 15 mins against villa in the league cup when inerleigeablw,looseing to gooners in Fa cup replay after earning a 2.2 draw at the library!winning away at man Utd in the FA cup 4th RD,away at Sunderland in the 5th and then spuds at home in the quarters,George Graham manager and Sergi Fing Rebrov score there winner.
That's why our club is massive the memories the history the passion and it is going to come again!Keep the faith the best is yet to come,West Ham and blips go together like eggs and bacon.You don't support us if your a glory hunter as there's no point!You support us because we're West Ham and there's nothing better than being West Ham!
Have a nice evening!
Mmmm egg and bacon :-p
COYI!!!

JayK

Post by JayK »

I remember when we last got relegated. Very sad day but I couldn't help but chuckle.....
Watching across at the chicken run, some poor old boy with a walking stick trying to get back to his seat and a load of fans behind him doing the conga. He wasn't impressed and waved his stick at them but that really made me laugh :lol:
COYI!!!

JustLikeMyDreams

JayK wrote:
JustLikeMyDreams wrote:Remember 91 up at villa park?I am sure the older boys will.We lost 4.0 to forrest and tottaly took over the ground with our singing and passion.Billy Bonds claret and blue army.
Have a nice evening!
You have just had dinner so don't tell me your still Hungary JK? :lol:

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Have a nice evening!
Been in the Bull Dan ? :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

JayK

Post by JayK »

P.s. I remember all those days. I only managed to get to the spurs lasagne game and the play off final out of all you listed but watched them all one way or another. Great days
COYI!!!

JayK

Post by JayK »

JustLikeMyDreams wrote:
JayK wrote:
You have just had dinner so don't tell me your still Hungary JK? :i am genuinely amused:
It wasn't egg and bacon though. Anyway, how the feck do you know I just had dinner? :lol:
COYI!!!

JustLikeMyDreams

Alan Dickens last goal for us,I was in the chicken run last game of the season v Luton?The next season he went to Chelsea and ended up a car park attendant at roller bowl :o Before becoming a black cabby!What a waste of a talent. :?

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

Have a nice evening!
goodpost:)
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"